BIO Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2021International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||27 October 2021|
- A.S. Soloviev, Ya.P. Grinberg, V.S. Soloviev, Effect of damping properties of the engine on the dynamics of the mechanical part of the combine, Notes of Mining Institute, 178, 146 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V. Korendiy, Analysis of the structure and kinematics of a four-rod crank-swinging walking mechanism, Ukrainian journal of mechanical engineering and materials science, 1(2), 21–34 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A. Gassai, F. Choi, D. Whitaker, Design and optimization of crank mechanism (Pomona USA, 2011) 168 p. [Google Scholar]
- N. Sansisi, R. Caminati, V. Parenti-Castelli, Optimal four-rod connection for stability and movement of human knee prostheses, XIX AIMETA Congress (Ancona, Italy, 2009) pp. 1–10 [Google Scholar]
- F. Klingener, Comparison of simple crank/slider mechanisms and rocker mechanisms (2011). Retrieved from : http://demonstrations.wolfram.com/ComparingSimpleCrankSliderAndScotchYokeMechanisms [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Yavtushenko, A. V. Yavtushenko, O. A. Kalantaeva, Kinematic characteristics of crank-crank presses with desaxial-rod crank mechanism, Modern equipment and technologies, 6 (2014). Retrieved from: https://technology.snauka.ru/ru/2014/06/3806. [Google Scholar]
- B. Benhammuda, H. Vasquez-Leal, Analytical solution of a nonlinear index-three DAE system that simulates a crank mechanism, Discrete dynamics in nature and society, 206473 (2015). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1155/2015/206473. [Google Scholar]
- Alagala Hari Krishna, Design and kinematic analysis of the DMU crank mechanism of the slider, International Journal of Innovative Research in Advanced Development (IJIRAE) 1(9), (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Erkaya, S. Su, I. Uzmai, Dynamic analysis of the crank-rod connecting mechanism with an eccentric connector and planetary gear, Theory of mechanisms and machines, 42(4), 393–408 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- J.-L. Ha, R.-F. Fung, K.-Yu. Chen, S.-K. Xian, Dynamic Modeling and Crank Mechanism Identification, Journal of sound and vibration, 289(4-5), 1019–1044 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Lukanin, I.V. Alekseev, M.G. Shatrov et al., Internal combustion engines. Book 2. Dynamics and design (Higher school, Moscow, 1995) 320 p. [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Vyrubov, S.I. Efimov, I.A. Ivaschenko, M.G. Kruglov et al., Internal combustion engines. Design and strength analysis of piston and combined engines (Mechanical engineering, 1984) 384 p. [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Dovzhenko, Yu.I. Sennikov, L.V. Tuzov, Dynamic calculation of the crank-connecting rod mechanism of diesel engines, Propulsion engineering, 9, 18–21 (1983). [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Dovzhenko, L.V. Kurmaz, Choice of the calculation model of the crank-connecting rod mechanism, Dep. in VIMI DN 1854 Sb. Riport, 17, 26 p. (1975) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Kosyrev, Dynamic loading of the crankconnecting rod mechanism of diesel engines, Engine manufacturing, 4, 23–26 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- F. Khaliullin, A. Matyashin, M. Zemdikhanov, A. Martyushev, N. Davydov, Motorless pilot studies of crankshaft dampers of combustion engines, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 699(1) 012041 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- F. Khaliullin, G. Pikmullin, J. Aladashvili, D. Vakhrameev, E. Potapov, Identification of the optimal parameters of the torsional vibration damper of the internal combustion engine crankshaft for normal power settings, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 699(1), 012042 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Shakirov, A.P. Inshakov, D.A. Vakhrameev, Improving the technical and economic indicators of the internal combustion engine operating in unsteady modes, Tractors and agricultural machines, 4, 28–31 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- F. Khaliullin, R. Akhmetzyanov, F. Arslanov, Y. Korepanov, Method for determining the remaining life of engine by dynamic characteristics, Engineering for rural development, 19, 1096–1101 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- F. Khaliullin, R. Shaikhutdinov, R. Shakirov, A. Ivanov, Taking into account construction parameters of crankshaft when evaluating characteristics of its equivalent torsion scheme, 19th International Scientific Conference Engineering for Rural Development (Jelgava, Latvia, 20-22 May 2020) pp. 1108–1114 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N. Egorov, F. Khaliullin, Z. Khaliullina, L. Zimina, Adaptive support for power units of machine-tractor unit, 19th International Scientific Conference Engineering for Rural Development (Jelgava, Latvia, 20-22 May 2020) pp. 1737–1742 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Galiev, K.A. Khafizov, R.K. Khusainov, M.Kh. Faskhutdinov, Ensuring possibility of functioning of tractors in agricultural production taking into account residual resources of their units and systems, 19th International Scientific Conference Engineering for Rural Development (Jelgava, Latvia, 20-22 May 2020) vol. 18, pp. 4853 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- F.Kh. Khaliullin, J.K. Aladashvili, A.A. Nurmiev, G.V. Pikmullin, S.A. Sinitsky, Determination of statistical data of conditional probabilities of the technical condition of internal combustion engines when compiling the Bayes diagnostic table, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 635(1), 012017 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Peng-Hong, Wang Ming Wu, Mathematical model of the stress state of the crankshaft, Journal of Shanghai Jiaotong Univ., 7, 877–879 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A. R. Heath, P.M. McNamara, Crank stress analysis combination of finite element and classical analysis techniques, Trans. ASME. J. Eng. Gas Turbines and Power, 3, 268–275 (1990) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.