BIO Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2021International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||27 October 2021|
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 208 The strategy of economic security of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2030 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Presidential Decree No. 20 The Doctrine of Food Security of the Russian Federation (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Vorob'eva, S.P. Vorob'ev, O. Titova, Bulletin of the Altai Academy of Economics and Law 9(1), 31–36, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- P. I. Ivanov Proceedings of the Academy of Management of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia. April-June 2020. 2, 131–141. [Google Scholar]
- S. G. Kiselev, M. M. Savchenko History of customs affairs and customs policy of Russia (VIbeginning of XX centuries): A course of lectures. (Moscow: Russian Customs Academy, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Rodionov, Financial Risk Management. Moscow, 2(62), 120–128 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- B. A. Kheifets, V. Yu. Chernova Economic issues, 4, 74–89, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Yashkova, I. B. Kabytkina Actual problems of the development of the Russian state and law: a collective monograph. (Moscow: Maks PRESS, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. G. Kiselev, T. A. Yashkova, R. A. Yavchunovskaya, I. B. Kabytkina, D. F. Gurinovich, A. B. Opokin, International Journal of Management and Business Research. 9(4), 198–203 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.