BIO Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2021International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||27 October 2021|
- A.Kh. Sheudzhen, T.I. Bondareva, S.V. Kizinyuk, Agrochemical basis for the use of fertilizers (Polygraph-Yug, Maykop, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.Kh. Kulikova, E.A. Yashin, E.V. Danilova, The effectiveness of the use of diatomite and mineral fertilizers in the technology of cultivation of winter wheat, Agrochem. Bull., 5, 18–19 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Greger, T. Landberg, S. Nazaralian, Plant uptake of silicon nanoparticles, 7th Int. Conf. Silicon Agricult. Proced. Abstracts (India, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Van Soest, Rice straw, the role of silica and treatments to improve quality, Animal Feed Sci. Technol., 130, 137–171 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- N. Yamaji, N. Mitani-Veno, G. Sakurai, J.F. Ma, A cooperative system of silicon transport in plants, 7th Int. Conf. Silicon Agricult. Proced. Abstracts (India, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Samsonova, Silicon in Plants and Animal Organisms, Agrochem., 1, 86–96 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Yashin, The productivity of winter wheat with the use of straw, green manure and a biological preparation on the typical chernozem of the foreststeppe of the Middle Volga region, Cand. dissertation thesis (Ulyanovsk, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Kolsanov, Buckwheat straw in barley fertilization on a typical chernozem of the Volga forest-steppe, Agrochem., 5, 59–65 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- K.N. Dovban, Green Fertilizer (Agropromizdat, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Nadezhkin, N.V. Korchagina, Changes in soil fertility when using green manure, Agrochemical research (Belgorod, 1997), pp. 257–260 [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Matychenkov, The role of mobile silicon compounds in plants in the soil-plant system, Doct. dissertation thesis (Pushchino, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Datnoff, S.B. Tubona, Why is silicon still not used routinely for monaging plant health and enhacing plant growth under greenhouse and field conditions?, 7th Int. Conf. Silicon Agricult. Proced. Abstracts (India, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- W.L. Lindsay, Chemical Equilibris in Soil (John Willey Sous, New York, 1979) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.