BIO Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2021International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||27 October 2021|
- V.I. Trukhachev, N.Z. Zlydnev, S.A. Oleinik Prospects and achievements in the production and processing of agricultural products, Stavropol State Agrarian University (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. J. Amerkhanov, Dairy and beef cattle breeding, 6 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- B. J. Bagriy, Dairy and meat cattle breeding, 8 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Oleinik Beef cattle breeding in the steppe zone of Ukraine: technology, ethology, economics (Dnepropetrovsk, IMA-pres, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Dyachenko, I.M. Dunin, K.K. Adzhibekov Milk and meat productivity of cattle breeds in the steppe zone of the Stavropol Territory (Stavropol, Stavropol book publishing house, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Bondar, J. Bulletin of Agrarian Science, 7 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- S. Vasilkovsky, N. J. Fursa, Animal husbandry of Ukraine, 5, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Godovanets The influence of changes in the technique of research of gray Ukrainian cattle on some of its economic and biological indicators (Dnepropetrovsk, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Trukhachev, S.A. Oleinik, N.Z. Zlydnev, V.Yu. Morozov Guidelines for the formation and management of highly productive genetic resources of animal husbandry at the regional level (Stavropol State Agrarian University, Stavropol, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.