BIO Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2021International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||27 October 2021|
- A.M. Petrov, V.A. Syrkin, The results of field studies of the experimental selecton seeder with a coil-pin seeding machine, Proc. of the Samara state agricultural Academy, 2, 36–39 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Firsov, M.V. Nikiforov, A.V. Kudryavtsev, A.S. Vasiliev, A.V. Dichensky, V.V. Golubev, Results of testing a disc pneumatic seed drill for flax, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology, 9(11), 1917–1925 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- L. Wang, Y. Liao, Q. Liao, Design and experiment of remote control precision planter Forchinese cabbage vegetable, International Journal of Robotics and Automation, 33 (2018). DOI: 10.2316/Journal.206.2018.2.206-5536 [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Ovchinnikov, M.N. Chatkin, A.V. Ovchinnikova, Optimization of parameters and operating modes of a disk seeding apparatus according to the criterion of uniformity of seeding, Bulletin of the Mordovian University, 28(3), 379388 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Zubarev, N.P. Laryshin, A.V. Shukon, Development of working bodies for a grain seeder for sowing using resource-saving technologies, Science in the Central Russia, 3(39), 78–83 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Kukharev, N.P. Larushin, A device for guiding of bodies of irregular shape, Research J. of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences, 9(3), 30–33 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Y.M. Isaev, N.M. Semashkin, Spiral-Screwing Device for Graining of Grain Material, Int. J. of Mechanical Engineering and Technology, 9(2), 622–628 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Zubarev, N. Larushin, O. Kukharev, Innovative working bodies of openers for seeding grain crops, Scientific papers-series a-agronomy, 63(1), 148–152 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Y.A. Saveliev, N.P. Kryuchin, D.N. Kotov, A.N. Kryuchin, Patent No. 133677, Russian Federation, IPC A01C 7/00. Sowing apparatus. No. 2013121148/13; declared 05/07/2013; publ. 10/27/2013, Bulletin No. 30. [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Kryuchin, O.N. Serobaba, D.N. Kotov, A.N. Kryuchin, Patent No. 181167. Russian Federation, IPC A01C 7/00. Screw sowing apparatus. No. 2018106609, declared 02/21/2018; publ. 07/05/2018, Bull. No. 19. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.