BIO Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2021International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||27 October 2021|
- Agroclimatic handbook of Omsk Region. (Leningrad: Hydrometeoisdat, 1959) [Google Scholar]
- Agrometeorological bulletins of GMS Tara of Omsk Region for May, June, July and August 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Sh.G. Bekseev Vegetable cultures of the world. Encyclopedia of gardening. (St. Petersburg: Dilya, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Belik Cucumbers (in beds, in a greenhouse, in a room). (Moscow: Rural Novy Publishing house, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- A. Borisov. Household, 4, 32–34 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Kling, Yu.A. Mikhailova, V.N. Kumpan, A.A. Gaivas Bulletin of Omsk State Agrarian University, 4 (32), 23–30, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Mitina Growing vegetables. (Moscow: LLC TD “Publishing House World of Books”, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Mikhaylova Orchard and garden, 3, 2–5 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Mishchenko Soils of Omsk Region and their agricultural use: educational manual (Omsk State Agricultural Institute, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Moiseichenko, M.F. Trifonova, A.Kh. Zaveryukha, V.E. Eshchenko, Fundamentals of scientific research in agronomy (Moscow: Kolos, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- Methodology of state variety testing of crops. (Moscow, 1985). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.K. Tulupov, E.G. Greenberg, S.S. Litvinov et al. Vegetable growing in Western Siberia (Moscow: Kolos, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Boyko (Ed.) Recommendations for cultivating crop varieties and the results of crop variety testing in Omsk Region for 2016 (Omsk, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Smirnov, E.A. Muravin, Agrochemistry (Moscow: Agropromizdat, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Timofeev, A.A. Volkova, S.T. Chizhov Selection and seed production of vegetable crops (Moscow: Arkhangelgiz, 1960). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.