BIO Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2021International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||27 October 2021|
- G.B. Kleiner, What mesoeconomics does Russia need? Regional perspective in the light of systemic economic theory, Bulletin of the Financial University, 4 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Sereda, The need to regulate the agricultural machinery market in the context of restricting food imports, Agro-industrial complex: Economics, management, 11 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Sosnenko, Analysis of the economic potential of an operating enterprise (Publishing House of Economic Literature, Moscow, 2003) 208 p. [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Kuzmin, Agricultural machinery production and the global financial and economic crisis, Bulletin of MSAU, 5 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. Marx, F. Engels, Works. Vol. 1-39. 2d edition. (Moscow Political Literature Publishing House, 1955-1974) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Semin, M.M. Kislitskiy, I.Y. Agnaeva, V.Y. Vorona, Domestic experience of the formation of the local level of the rural economy by means of digital technologies, STAGE, 6 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Lazko, S.V. Semchenkova, O.L. Lukasheva, Strategic guidelines for managing digital transformation processes in the agro-industrial complex, Moscow Economic Journal, 4 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Ognivtsev, The concept of a digital platform for the agro-industrial complex, MSH, 2 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Voronin, O.G. Loretts, A.N. Mitin, I.P. Chupina, Y.V. Voronina, On the issue of digitalization of Russian agriculture (review of information materials), Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals, 2(181), (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Nurullin, A.K. Subaeva, N.R. Aleksandrova, Performance as the main factor of expanded reproduction, IIOAB Journal, 10(S2) (2019) [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.