BIO Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2021International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||27 October 2021|
- A.A. Zavalin, N.S. Almetov, V.V. Berdnikov, G.G. Blagoveshchenskaya, The effectiveness of the use of biological products in crop rotation, Agrochem., 6, 28–37 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Ivanov, A.A. Zavalin, Priorities of scientific support of agriculture, Agricult., 7, 3–6 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.Kh. Kulikova, S.N. Nikitin, G.V. Saidyasheva, The influence of fertilizers on the content and balance of humus in leached chernozem during the cultivation of crops in grain-steam crop rotation, Agrochem., 12, 7–15 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kulikova, S. Nikitin, G. Saidyasheva, A. Toigildin, Res. J. of Pharmac., Biol. and Chem., Sci., 10 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zavalin, V.V. Berdnikov, N.S. Almetov, The effectiveness of the use of biological products for spring wheat, Bull. of the Russ. Acad. of Agricult. Sci., 5, 76–78 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zhuchenko, Adaptive agricultural intensification strategy (Pushchino, 1994), 148 p. [Google Scholar]
- A. Zavalin, L. Vinogradova, T. Dukhanina, A. Vaulin, M. Chistotin, D. Sologub, M. Gabibov, P. Lekomtsev, A. Pasynkov, Plant Microbial weight Interactions: Positive interactions in relation to crop production and utilization, Aspects of Appl. Biol., 63 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Alferov, L.S. Chernova, A.A. Zavalin, V.K. Chebotar, Efficiency of endophite drugs and nitrogen fertilizers, Bull. of agricult., Sci., 5, 21–24 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Patel, G. Archana, Plant and Soil (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Dospekhov, Field experiment technique (Moscow, 1985), 351 p. [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Almetov, N.V. Goryachkin, Kh.Z. Nazmiev, L.N. Samoilov, A.A. Zavalin, The effectiveness of the use of mineral fertilizers and the biological product flavobacterin on spring wheat, Fertil., 5, 3435 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.