BIO Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2021International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||27 October 2021|
- J.K. Patel, G. Archana, Plant and Soil (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Tsukanova., V.K. Chebotar, T.N. Bibikova, J.J.M. Meyer, South Afric. J. of Botany (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zavalin, O.A. Sokolov, N.Ya. Shmyreva, S.V. Lukin, Amazonia investiga (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zavalin, L.S. Chernova, S.N. Sapozhnikov, A.A. Kovalenko, Russ. Agricult. Sci. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.Kh. Kulikova, G.V. Saidyasheva, The effectiveness of biomodified mineral fertilizers in the cultivation of agricultural crops on the chernozems of the forest-steppe of the Volga region, Bull. of the Ulyanovsk State Agricult. Acad., 4(52), 73–79 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Nikitin, Evaluation of the effectiveness of biological products in the biological product in the Middle Volga region (Venets, Ulyanovsk, 2014), 135 p. [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Nikitin, S.A. Zakharov, Crop rotation productivity and economic efficiency when using various types of organic fertilizers, diatomite and biological products, Int. Agricul. J., 1, 40–44 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Shafran, T.M. Dukhanina, The value of complex agrochemical soil cultivation in increasing the efficiency of the use of nitrogen fertilizers for wheat, Agrochem., 11, 21–30 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Gavrilova, The effectiveness of the maximum application of processing complex biomodified under barley on the pattern of sod-podzolic main light loamy soil, Cand. dissrertation thesis (Moscow, 2018), 24 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Alferov, L.S. Chernov, A.A. Zavalin, V.K. Chebotar, The effectiveness of application of endophytic experience of biological products and the content of nitrogen fertilizers, Bull. of the Russ. Agricult. Sci., 5, 21–24 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Kasana, R. Salwan, S. Dhar, S. Dutt, A. Gulati, Curr. Microbiol. (1985) [Google Scholar]
- G. Sajdiasheva, A. Kulikova, A. Laschenkov, S.N. Nemtsev, Influence of mineral and modified fertilizers on oat yield, BIO Web of Conf., 17 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- H. Junge, P. Krebs, M. Kilian, PflanzenschutzNachrichten Bayer, 1 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kilian, U. Steiner, B. Krebs, H. Junge, G. Schmiedeknecht, R. Hain, PflanzenschutzNachrichten Bayer, 1, 72–93 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kilian, U. Steiner, B. Krebs, H. Junge, G. Schmiedeknecht, R. Hain, FZB24® Bacillus Subtilis-Mode of Action of a Microbial Agent Enhancing Plant Vitality, PflanzenschutzNachrichten Bayer, 1, 72–93 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zavalin, A.M. Nakaryakov, The effectiveness of biological products in the sowing of winter wheat on light gray forest soil, Agricult., 1, 27–30 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Method of producing biofertilizers, RF patent for invention, No. 2241692 (Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zavalin, L.V. Vinogradova, T.M. Dukhanina, A.V. Vaulin, M.V. Chistotin, D.B. Sologub, M. Gabibov, P.V. Lekomtsev, A.V. Pasynkov, Plant Microbial Interactions: Positive interactions in relation to crop production and utilization, Aspec. of Appl. Biol., 63 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Dospekhov, Field experiment technique (Moscow, 1985), 351 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.