BIO Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2021International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||27 October 2021|
- Digital Agriculture, Departmental project, Official publication (Rosinformagrotech, Moscow, 2019), 48 p. [Google Scholar]
- Methodology for assessing the digital maturity of an organization, Retrieved from: https://cpur.ru/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Metodologiya-oczenki-czifrovoj-zrelosti-organizaczii.pdf (Date of access: 03/05/2021) [Google Scholar]
- Collective farm Niva, Retrieved from: https://www.rusprofile.ru/id/2030686 (Date of access: 03/05/2021) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Gileva, Digital maturity of the enterprise: methods of assessment and management, Bull. of USPTU, Sci., Ed., Econ., Ser. Econ., 1(27), (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Kuzin, Problems of digital maturity in modern business, World of a new econ., 3 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Spornyak, Yu.S. Volvak, “Digitalization as a factor in the development of agriculture”, Coll. of abstr. of part. in the pool of sci. and pract. Conf. (2021), pp. 662–664 [Google Scholar]
- A. Mironkina, S. Kharitonov, A. Kuchumov, A. Belokopytov, Digital technologies for efficient farming, IOP Conf. Ser. Earth and Envir. Sci., 012017 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Safiullin et al., Quality assessment of electronic state and municipal services using the example of the ministry of agriculture of the Russian Federation, BIO Web of Conf., 17, 00143 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G. Krupina et al., Main directions of popularization of electronc state and municipal services among rural population, BIO Web of Conf., 27 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Ad.U. Mentsiev, Al.U. Mentsiev, E.F. Amirova, LoT and mechanization in agriculture: problems, solutions, and prospects, IOP Conf. Ser. Earth and Envir. Sci., 548(3), 032035 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.