BIO Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2021International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||27 October 2021|
- V. Veretennikova, T. Boyko, V. Vlasenko V. Shitikov, The "Urticostim" Phytocomposition's Impact on the Hematological and Immunological Status of Experimental Animals (2019). DOI: 10.2991/assehr.k.200113.130 [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Ivanova, I.V. Trotsenko, V.V. Trotsenko, Automation of Processes in Dairy Cattle Production, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 582, 012035 (2019). DOI.ORG/10.1088/1757-899X/582/1/011001 [Google Scholar]
- E. Nechaeva, O. Bdyukhina, T. Mitsulya, Changes in the State of Cell Membranes of an Animal Organism Against the background of the Protective Effect of Antioxidants Under Conditions of High Temperature, Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research, 393, 135–140 (2020). DOI: https://doi.org/10.2991/assehr.k.200113.155 [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Vlasenko, V.I. Pleshakova, Y.M. Gichev, Influence of anti-tuberculosis drug KIM-M2 on morphology of lymph nodes, spleen, liver and lungs of guinea pigs infected with M. bovis, International scientific and practical conference "Digital agriculture - development strategy" (ISPC 2019), 167, 183–187 (2019). DOI: 10.2991/ispc-19.2019.41 [Google Scholar]
- P. Yuan, B.-Y. Lin, Measurement of viscosity in a vertical falling ball viscometer, American Laboratory, 40(18), 32–35 (2008). Retrieved from: https://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-64249167010&partnerID=40&md5=4b501feb5f0702aa5fa4201b50b44d2 [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Temereva, T.B. Smirnova, O.V. Chemisenko, Agrochemical assessment of cultivation efficacy for different potato varieties on meadow-chernozem soils of the Irtysh river area in Western Siberia, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 624, 012098 (2021). DOI: 10.1088/17551315/624/1/012098 [Google Scholar]
- D. V. Shmeliova, S.S. Kharlamov, O.A. Semina et al., Decay flow of liquid crystals in the presence of magnetic and electric fields for viscosity measurements, Liquid Crystals and their Application, 20(3), 49–56 (2020). DOI 10.18083/LCAppl.2020.3.49. [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Nemtsev, O.V. Shabanova, Manufacturing of Opals from Polymethylmethacrylate Particles in Dispersion Media with Different Viscosities, Journal of Siberian Federal University. Mathematics and Physics, 14(2), 176–183 (2021). DOI 10.17516/19971397-2021-14-2-176-183. [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Lermontova, I.S. Grigoryev, N.N. Peskova et al., Cyano-Aryl Porphyrazine Pigments with Polycyclic Substituents as the Promising Agents for Photodynamic Therapy and Potential Sensors of Local Viscosity, Macroheterocycles, 12(3), 268–275 (2019). DOI 10.6060/mhc190865k. [Google Scholar]
- R. Wojtowicz, K. Kocewiak, A.A. Lipin, Identification of rheological properties of Poly(ethylene oxide) - water solutions, ChemChemTech, 63(9), 82–87 (2020). DOI 10.6060/ivkkt.20206309.6236. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.