BIO Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2021International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||27 October 2021|
- R.T. Adarina, A.V. Glotko, T.A. Kuttubaeva, O.N. Shvakova, X.G. Yankovskaya, "Green economy" indicators as a foundation for the development of the regional economy, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, 8(8), (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Bondarenko, V.I. Savkin, S.A. Shelkovnikov, L.S. Kachanova, Approaches to the economic evaluation of elements of organic agricultural production of innovative type, Astra Salvensis, 7(51), (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Nechaev, A. Rasputina, Integrated depreciation management system, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 32011 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Nechaev, D.V. Ognev, O.V. Antipina, Innovation risks: challenges and prospects, Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research, 38 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Vinokurov, M.V. Vinokurov, State and prospects for the development of crop production in the agro-industrial complex of Irkutsk region, Economics and Management: Problems, Solutions, 5(2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Mamaeva, G.M. Vinokurov, Development of the region's pig production market based on the cluster approach, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 012098 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Kobtseva, R.A. Shichiyakh, E.V. Sidorchukova, N.N. Novoselova, S.N. Novoselov, D.E. Morkovkin, Organizational and economic features of import substitution formation and realization in the conditions of spatial restrictions, International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research, 15(23) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Tyapkina, Rating of agricultural enterprises of irkutsk region based on multivariate analysis, European Proceedings of Social & Behavioural Sciences, 1285–1294 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Baskakov, E. Rudoy, I. Vorotnikov, I. Sukhanova, M. Glukhova, Food balancing assessment: a three-way approach, International Journal of Economics and Business Administration, 8(1), (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Tyapkina, V.V. Vrublevskaya, V.I. Samarukha, Assessment of reproduction of agricultural products, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 22092 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.