BIO Web Conf.
Volume 38, 2021Northern Asia Plant Diversity: Current Trends in Research and Conservation 2021
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 October 2021|
- J. F. Hancock, Strawberries. Crop production science in horticulture (CABI, Wallingford, UK, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- G. C. M. Bentvelsen, E. Bouw, Acta Hort. 708 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. O. Baturin, L. L. Kuznetsova, Bulletin of VOGiS 14, 1 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Yakovenko, V. I. Lapshin, Vestnik VGU, series Geography 1 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Khanizadeh, Acta Hort. 538 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Ambros, T. I. Novikova, Bulletin of the IrGSKhA 44, 4 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Program and methodology for the study of cultivars of fruit, berry and nut crops (Publishing house of VNIISPK, Oryol, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- L. L. Kuznetsova, S. O. Baturin, Scientific Bulletin of BelSU 104, 9 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.