BIO Web Conf.
Volume 38, 2021Northern Asia Plant Diversity: Current Trends in Research and Conservation 2021
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 October 2021|
- J. Douglas, Nature, 275 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- R. Noss, Ecography 22(2) (1999) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.universities.com/programs/conservation-biology-degrees [Google Scholar]
- The program of discipline “Nature Conservation” (Moscow, Moscow State University, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Theory and practice of nature reserve management. Software and methodological complex (Nizhny Novgorod, NSTTU, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- R. B. Primak, Fundamentals of Biodiversity Conservation (Moscow, Publishing House of Scientific and Educational-Methodological Center, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Martha J. Groom, Gary K. Meffe, C. Ronald Carroll, Principles of Conservation Biology (Sinauer Associates. Sunderland, MA, 1997 https://gislab.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14196 [Google Scholar]
- RAP Environmental biology. Working programm. Electronic archive of NSU (Novosibirsk, 2020) https://lib.nsu.ru/xmlui/handle/nsu/18179 [Google Scholar]
- Working group of course participants «Conservation biology», FEN NSU course https://vk.com/biodivconsclass [Google Scholar]
- Final questionnaire of the student of the course “Environmental Biology” https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yc4Ibs0LLFFiQOJmPi3_S9xFrPmEVHtob4MnaFb6es/edit?usp=sharing) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.