BIO Web Conf.
Volume 38, 2021Northern Asia Plant Diversity: Current Trends in Research and Conservation 2021
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 October 2021|
- E. E. Dushina, N. P. Savinykh, On counting units in the study of coenopopulations of Convallaria majalis L. in pine forests of the Medvedsky Bor. Materials of the XVIII All-Russian scientific-practical conference with international participation “Biodiagnostics of the state of natural and natural-technogenic systems”, November 18, 2020 Kirov, Russia (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. S. Ipatov, M. D. Mirin, Description of phytocenosis: Methodical recommendations (St. Petersburg, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- L. B. Zaugolnova, L. A. Zhukova, I. M. Ermakova, O. P. Vedernikova, N. M. Grigorieva, V. N. Egorova, A. R. Matveev, O. V. Smirnova, O. A. Sheypak, Study of the structure and relationship of coenopopulations. Methodological developments for students of biological specialties (Moscow State Pedagogical Institute named after V. I. Lenin, Moscow, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- I. L. Krylova, Biological flora of the Moscow region, 1 (Moscow, Publishing house of Moscow University, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- U. Perttula, Untersuchungen uber die generative und vegetative Vermehrung der Blutenpflanzen (Helsinki, 1941) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Katsovets, Ecological and phytocenotic features of May lily of the valley in the steppe Trans-Volga region (on the example of the Krasnosamar forest massif) (Samara, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Balandin, T. P. Balandina, Biological flora of the Moscow region, 11 (Moscow, Argus, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- I. I. Istomina, M. E. Pavlova, A. A. Terekhin, Bulletin of Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia, Series Agronomy and Livestock, 1 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Riznichuk, Bulletin of Lviv University, Seriya biologichna, 59 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. B. Zaugolnova, Coenopopulations of plants (basic concepts and structure) (Moscow, Nauka, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Zhivotovsky, Ecology, 1 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Zhukova, Population life of meadow plants (Yoshkar-Ola, 1995) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.