BIO Web Conf.
Volume 38, 2021Northern Asia Plant Diversity: Current Trends in Research and Conservation 2021
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||28 October 2021|
- V.I. Tkachenko, Bull. of VNIIR n.a. N.I. Vavilov (1982) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Kovalev, Apricot (Moscow, Selhozizdat, 1963) [Google Scholar]
- G. V. Eremin, Remote hybridization of stone fruit plants (1985) [Google Scholar]
- K. U. Yilmaz, K. Gurcan, Genetic Diversity in Plants (Rijeka, Crotia, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- N. I. Nenko, T. N. Doroshenko, T. A. Gasanova, Modern method. aspects of the organization of the breeding process in horticulture and viticulture (Krasnodar, SKZNIISiv, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- B. A. Dospekhov, Methodology of field experience (Moscow, Agropromizdat, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Gorina, V. V. Korzin, N. V. Mesyats, Evaluation of new apricot cultivars introduced in Nikita botanical garden. 7 International scientific agriculture symposium “Agrosym-2016”, October 6-9, Serbia (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Imrak, A. Kuden, V. Yurtkulu [et.al.], Biochem. Genetics., 55 (3) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G. T. Kazmin, Apricot in the Far East (Khabarovsk, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- G. V. Eremin, L. G. Semyonova, T. A. Gasanova, Physiological features of the formation of adaptability, productivity and quality of fruits in stone fruit crops in the foothill zone of the north-West Caucasus (St. Petersburg, Maykop, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Shoferistov, E.G. Shoferistova, Bot. Sciences, 6 (1970) [Google Scholar]
- Z.M. Asadulaev, D.M. Anatov, R.M. Osmanov, Apricot in Dagestan, 312 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Eremin, T.A. Gasanova, Breeding and variety breeding of garden crops, 6(2), 19-22 (2021 [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Eremin, G.V. Eremin, Proc. of the KubSAU, 4(55), 68-72 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.