BIO Web Conf.
Volume 38, 2021Northern Asia Plant Diversity: Current Trends in Research and Conservation 2021
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||28 October 2021|
- Modern methodological aspects of the organization of the selection process in gardening and winegrowing (Krasnodar, SKZNIISiV, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- N. R Hauch, A. F. Iessoni, H. Yamane, and R. Nao, Revisiting the S-allele Nomenclature in Sweet cherry (Prunus avium) using RFLP Profiles, J. Amer. Sec. Hort. Sci., 126 (6) (2001) [Google Scholar]
- N. I. Vavilov, Wild relatives of fruit trees in the Asian part of the USSR and the Caucasus and the issue of the origin of fruit trees. Selected works (St. Petersburg, Moscow, 1960). [Google Scholar]
- G. V. Eremin, Physiological peculiarities of the development of adaptability, yield and quality of fruits in stone crops in the Foothill zone of the North-West Caucasus (Adygeiskoe republ. kn. izd, Maykop, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- Ya. S. Nesterov, Dormant period of fruit crops (Moscow, Selkhozizdat, 1962). [Google Scholar]
- Methods for defining winter hardiness and frost resistance of fruit and berry crops (Michurinsk, 1972). [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Fedin, Yu. A. Rogovsky, L. V. Isaeva, Methods of state variety testing of agricultural crops (Moscow, FGBU Gossortkomissiya, 2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Tyurina, G. A. Gogoleva, N. V. Efimova and L. K. Goloulina, Resistance determination of fruit and berry crops to cold season stressors in field and controlled conditions (Moscow, 2002). [Google Scholar]
- I. M. Ryadnova, G. V. Eremin, Winter hardiness of fruit trees in the south of the USSR (Moscow, Kolos, 1964). [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Turovskaya, L. I. Dutova, E. M. Alekhina, Frost resistance of generative buds of stone fruit species in connection with the biological features of their development. Probl. gardening. Sev. Caucasus (Krasnodar, 1970). [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Eremin, N. N. Kovalenko, Genetic potential of the Far East in the selection of stone crops in the North Caucasus, Plant gene pool Daln. East. Of Russia: materials of the conference “Results and prospects of the use of worlds. Collections of All-Russian Institute of Plant Genetic Resources named after N. I. Vavilov in the development of the agricultural production of Far East” dedicated. 70th anniversary of the Far East. OS VIR, Vladivostok (1999). [Google Scholar]
- N. N. Kovalenko, Sources of selection-valuable traits for distant hybridization of sour cherries. Probl. and prospects are distant. hybridization of fruits. and berries. culture. Abstracts and messages. XX Michurin. readings 25-27 Oct., Michurinsk (2000). [Google Scholar]
- G. V. Eremin, I. I. Suprun, Synthesis of complex donors. Modern methodological aspects of the organization of the selection process in gardening and winegrowing (Krasnodar, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- G. V. Eremin, Distant hybridization of stone and fruit plants (Moscow, Agropromizdat, 1985). [Google Scholar]
- W. L. Howard, An experimental study of the rest period in plants 11 Missouri Agr. Exp. St. Res. Bull. 21 (1915) [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Moroz, Experimental and ecological studies of the dormant period of woody plants. Proceedings of V.L. Komarov Botanical Institute of the USSR Academy of Sciences. 5 (1948) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.