BIO Web Conf.
Volume 38, 2021Northern Asia Plant Diversity: Current Trends in Research and Conservation 2021
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 October 2021|
- E. G. Lagunova, O. A. Vasileva, Problems of botany of south Siberia and Mongolia (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. G. Ilminskich, The florogenesis in urbanized environment Ekaterinburg (UrO RAN, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. N. Tzvelev, The vascular plans of northwestem Russia (Leningrad, Pskov and Novgorod regions) (St.Peterburg, SPHFA, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Oxner, Handbook of the lichens of the U.S.S.R. Morphology, systematic and geographical distribution (Leningrad, Nauka, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Ankipovich, Catalog of flora of the Republic of Khakasia (Altay University Publishing House, Barnaul, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Berezutsky, Botanical journal 83(9) (1998) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Panin, M.A. Berezutsky, Botanical journal 92(8) (2007) [Google Scholar]
- N. S. Golubkova, Analysis of the lichen flora of Mongolia (Leningrad, Nauka, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Zyryanova, Siberian ecological journal, 17(2) (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.