BIO Web Conf.
Volume 38, 2021Northern Asia Plant Diversity: Current Trends in Research and Conservation 2021
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 October 2021|
- Methods of studying of forest communities (NIIHimiya SPbSU, St. Petersburg, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Khakassky Reserve: a scientific publication (Journalist, Abakan, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- I. L. Maymanakova, Scientific research of reserves and national parks of Southern Siberia, 1 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I. L. Maymanakova, Scientific research of reserves and national parks of Southern Siberia, 4 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I. L. Isaeva, Achievements of modern natural sciences, 12 (1) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- The Red Book of the Russian Federation: plants and fungi (KMK Society of Scientific Publications, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- The Red Book of the Republic of Khakassia. Rare and endangered species of plants (Novosibirsk, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Pchelkin, V. B. Slepov, The use of algae and lichens in environmental monitoring and bioindication studies (MGSUN, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Zyryanova, E. G. Makeeva, The species composition of the epiphytic lichens of the Siberian pine and fir forest on the Maly Abakan site of Khakassky Nature Reserve (SB RAS Press, Novosibirsk, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Makeeva, O. Zyryanova, Epiphytic lichens of the dark coniferous forest within the outbreak of Ips sexdentatus Boern. in the Maly Abakan site of the Khakassky Nature Reserve (CSBG SB RAS, Novosibirsk, 2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.