BIO Web Conf.
Volume 38, 2021Northern Asia Plant Diversity: Current Trends in Research and Conservation 2021
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||28 October 2021|
- E. Nikolin, Botanical journal 105 (7) (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. Nikolin, Bulletin of the Buryat State University. Biology, geography 1 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- The Red book of the Yakutian ASSR. Rare and endangered plant species (Moscow: Reart, Yakutsk: Sakhapoligrafizdat, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- The Red book of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), Rare and endangered species of plants and fungi (Yakutsk, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- The Red book of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), Rare and endangered species of plants and fungi (Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bobrov, O. Mochalova, News of the taxonomy of higher plants 45 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Nikolin, Bulletin of the North-Eastern Federal University 9 (2) (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.