BIO Web Conf.
Volume 38, 2021Northern Asia Plant Diversity: Current Trends in Research and Conservation 2021
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||28 October 2021|
- I. M. Ermakova, Biological flora of the Moscow region, 3 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- N. N. Tzvelev, N. S. Probatova, Grasses of Russia (Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. G. Pavlova, Dry valley meadows in the south of Central Siberia (Novosibirsk, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- M. Buta, G. Blaga, L. Paulette, I. Păcurar, S. Roşca, O. Borsai, F. Grecu, P.E. Sînziana, C. Negruşier, Sustainability 11(12) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P. Desserud, M. Anne Naeth, J. of Environmental Management 114 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Trubina, A. K. Makhnev, S. V. Migalina, Coenopopulations of the cultured herbs of the 1st year of life in experimental communities on the fly ash dumps, Biological recultivation of disturbed lands: proc. Int. Workshop, 26–29 August 1996, Ekaterinburg (1997) [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Ryktor, Y. N. Zubkova, A. V. Butyugin, Bulletin of the Donetsk National University, Series Natural Sciences, 1 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Federal standard GOST 17.5.3.05-84 Land recultivation. Nature and land protection (Moscow, 2002) https://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200021554 [Google Scholar]
- T. G. Lamanova, N.V. Sheremet, Agrophytocoenoses on the coal mining spoils in the southern part of the Kuznetsk basin (Novosibirsk, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Zhukova, Population life of meadow plants (Yoshkar-Ola, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- N. M. Saveliev, Sowing of agricultural crops (Novosibirsk, Novosibirsk regional state publishing house, 1951) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Kuminova, Vegetation of the Kemerovo region (Novosibirsk, 950) [Google Scholar]
- Natural hay meadows and pastures in the Khakassia autonomous region (Novosibirsk, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- P. A Voshinin, Perennial herbs and grasses in meadow-pasture rotations (Moscow, Selkhozgiz, 1951) [Google Scholar]
- Analysis of succession in the grass and herbs mixtures (Ufa, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- D. M. Mirkin, L. G. Naumova, Modern state of the vegetation science basic concepts (Ufa, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.