BIO Web Conf.
Volume 38, 2021Northern Asia Plant Diversity: Current Trends in Research and Conservation 2021
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 October 2021|
- S. P. Korsakova, Collection of scientific works of GNBS, 139 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. L. Shishkina, Features of feijoa fruiting, Modern scientific researches in horticulture, Materials of the VIII International Gardening Conferences, 11-13 Sept. (Yalta, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- E. L. Shishkina, Collection of scientific works of GNBS, 110 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.Yu. Pimkin, Fruit and berry growing in Russia, 28 (2) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Lishchuk, Physiological and biophysical methods in fruit crops breeding (Moscow, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Romanov, I. B. Galelyuka, Ie. V. Sarakhan, Sensor Electronics and Microsystem Technol., 1 (7) (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Goltsev, Kh. M. Kaladzhi, M. Paunov, V. Baba, T. Horacek, J. Moyski, H. Kotsel, S.I. Allahverdiev, Russian Journal of Plant Physiology, 6 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Stirbet, J. Govindjee, Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology, Biology, 104 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T. Gubanova, R. Pilkevich, I. Paliy, O. Grebennikova, E. Melkozeorova, Features of physiological and biochemical processes of Prunus armeniaca and Ficus carica in water stress conditions, International Scientific and Practical Conference “Fundamental and Applied Research in Biology and Agriculture: Current Issues, Achievements and Innovations” (FARBA), 5 May, 2021, Russian Federation (2021) [Google Scholar]
- E. Rosenqvist, O. V. Kooten, Practical applications of chlorophyll fluorescence in plant biology (Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2003) [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.