BIO Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2021III International Symposium “Innovations in Life Sciences” (ILS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Innovations in Food Technology|
|Published online||20 December 2021|
- G. Abdrakhmanova, Izvestiya VUZov SSSR. Food technology, 6 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- L. Akzhigitova, Food ingredients: raw materials and additives, 2 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Vasyukova, I. Bogonosova, A. Moshkin, . The use of promising ingredients in the development of food products, in the collection: Innovative technologies in agriculture, veterinary medicine and food industry collection of scientific articles based on the materials of the 84th scientific and practical conference, Stavropol, 287-291 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Vasyukova, A. Slavyansky, A. Moshkin, Bakery in Russia, 6 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Vasyukova, L. Abesadze, A. Moshkin, Modern technologies of bakery products. (Monograph), Yaroslavl-Moscow, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Laboratory workshop on general technology of food production, Agropromizdat, Moscow, (1991) [Google Scholar]
- L. Puchkova, Laboratory practice on the technology of bakery production, GIORD, St. Petersburg, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. Moshkin, A. Vasyukova, A. Alekseev, Vestnik VGUIT, Vol. 81, 2(80) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Moshkin, A. Vasyukova, V. Puchkova, The use of “Elf” barley as malt for the baking industry, in the collection: Technologies of the XXI century in the food, processing and light industry, Issue 8 of ENI. Part II, 135-128 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. Lipatov, I. Rogov, Proceedings of universities, Food technology series, 2 (1987) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.