BIO Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “Sustainable Development of Traditional and Organic Agriculture in the Concept of Green Economy” (SDGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Trends in Agricultural Technologies|
|Published online||13 January 2022|
- A.I. Utkin, D.G. Zamolodchikov, O. V. Honest, Pools of phytomass carbon, biological carbon and soil nitrogen in the forest fund of Russia, 18 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Tarko, Anthropogenic changes in global biospheric processes. Mathematical modeling, 231 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Gakaev, Comprehensive assessment of the current state of the mountain-forest landscapes of the Chechen Republic and measures for their optimization, 189-194 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Gakaev, I.A. Bayrakov, M.I. Bagasheva, Environmental problems. Looking into the future, 50 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Vladimirov, F.A. Imanov, Principles for assessing the ecological flow of rivers, 225 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Ya.P. Molchanova, Hydrochemical indicators of the state of the environment, 192 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Egorova, O. I. Mityakova, Environmental Innovation and Sustainable Development, 209 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Tans, D.W.R. Wallace, Change and Pedogenic Carbonates, 257 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R.T. Watson, I.R. Nobel, Land Use, Land-use Change, and Forestry. Cambridge University Press, 236 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Meckling, L. Hughes, New Political Economy, 88 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Hibbard, S. Archer, D.S. Schimel, D.W. Valentine, Biogeochemical changes accompanying woody plant encroachment in a subtropical savanna. Ecology, 82 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H.C. Monger, Soils as generators and sinks of inorganic carbon in geologic time, 27 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Meckling, L. Hughes, Protecting Solar: Global Supply Chains and Business Power. New Political Economy, 88 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. Monasterolo, M. Raberto, Ecological Economics, 228 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.