BIO Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “Sustainable Development of Traditional and Organic Agriculture in the Concept of Green Economy” (SDGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Trends in Agricultural Technologies|
|Published online||13 January 2022|
- A.V. Goncharov, M.B. Zaslavskaya, V.A. Isaev, E.E. Lobchenko, I.P. Nichiporova, Geography and natural resources, 3, 69-76 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Goncharov, V.A. Isaev, E.E. Lobchenko, I.P. Nichiporova, Proceedings of the III All-Russian conference “Ice and Thermal Processes on Water Bodies of Russia”, Onega, Arkhangelsk region, Russia, June 6-11, 2011, Institute of Water Problems, RAS, 286-290 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Goncharov, V.A. Isaev, E.E. Lobchenko, I.P. Nichiporova, Water Resources, 38(5), 564-570 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Goncharov, E.E. Lobchenko, I.P. Nichiporova, Proceedings of the scientific conference “Modern problems of hydrochemistry and the formation of water quality”, Rostov-on-Don, 97-99 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Isaev, Statistics in meteorology and climatology, 248 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Kozlov, Fundamentals of Hydrophysics. Tutorial, 246 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- RD 52.24.419-2005, Mass concentration of dissolved oxygen in waters. Methods for performing measurements by the iodometric method, 22 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Sokolova, V.E. Topnikov, Biol. int. water, 97, 61-66 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Sorokovikova, Gas regime of the Yenisei in modern conditions, Water resources, 24(1), 86-89 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Khristoforov, Reliability of river flow calculations, 168 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- M. Boeder, H. Chang, Journal of Environmental Management, 87(4), 567-581 (2008) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- P. Chambers, J. Culp, N. Glozier, K. Cash, F. Wrona, L. Noton, Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 113, 117-141 (2006) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.