BIO Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “Sustainable Development of Traditional and Organic Agriculture in the Concept of Green Economy” (SDGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Trends in Agricultural Technologies|
|Published online||13 January 2022|
- V.V. Klimov Greenhouse equipment for subsidiary and private farms, 96 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Homutsky, Climate World, 98, 78 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Aliyev, Technology of cultivation of vegetable cults and mushrooms in protected ground, 351 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Bryzgalov, Vegetable growing of protected soil, 351 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Autko, Vegetable growing of protected soil, 320 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Gish, KubGAU Scientific Journal, 123(09) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Methodological recommendations on the technological design of greenhouses and greenhouse plants for growing vegetables and seedlings RD-APK 1.10.09.01-14. Moscow (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Shishkin, Greenhouses of Russia, 2, 15-20 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Gulevsky, Russian Journal of Building Construction and Architecture, 2(42), 6 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Shatsky, Russian Journal of Building Construction and Architecture, 4(36), 70 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.