BIO Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “Sustainable Development of Traditional and Organic Agriculture in the Concept of Green Economy” (SDGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Bioengineering and Agricultural Machinery|
|Published online||13 January 2022|
- E. M. Shcherbakova, Demoscope Weekly, 645-646, 9 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. P. Seryakova, Meteorological conditions and plants, 77 (1971) [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Zadeev, Industrial electric heating and electric heating, 4, 34 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Agarkova, G. G. Iveshko, Rational use of fuel and energy resources during the operation of greenhouses, Budivelnik, Kiev, 120 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- B. Perrin, Circuit Cellar, 108, 2-9 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Ben, RS-485 for dummies, Mayak, Moscow, 21 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- S. D. Erokhin, Electronic components, 2, 42 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Gee, V. Retnyuk, Components and Technologies, 1(18), 60 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Garganeyev, Study of the energy efficiency of the microclimate of the greenhouse complex, National research Tomsk polytechnic university publishing, Tomsk, 103 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lokotkov, Modern automation technologies, 3, 110 (1997) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.