BIO Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “Sustainable Development of Traditional and Organic Agriculture in the Concept of Green Economy” (SDGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Bioengineering and Agricultural Machinery|
|Published online||13 January 2022|
- S. Petrova, D. Zjukin, Assessment of factors for the increase in the productivity of grain crops [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Orobinsky, A.M. Gievsky, V.A. Gulevsky, Prospects for improving the technology of post-harvest grain and seed processing and technical means to implement it [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Avdeev, Centrifugal separators for grain, Moscow, Kolos, 152 (1975) [Google Scholar]
- Vibration separators A1-BCS-100, https://sinref.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Vibration separators R8-BC2S and R8-UCS-200, https://mukomoll.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Grain centrifugal separators BCS-25, BCS-50, BCS-100, https://melagrosnab.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Centrifugal grain vibrating separator B1-VCS Belogorie, https://nizhniynovgorod.selhoztehnika.net/ [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Lebedev, Industrial seed processing and storage, Moscow, Agropromizdat, 255 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Melnikov, V.R. Aljoshkin, P.M. Roshchin, Planning an experiment in agricultural process research, Leningrad, Kolos, 168 (1980) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.