BIO Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “Sustainable Development of Traditional and Organic Agriculture in the Concept of Green Economy” (SDGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Bioengineering and Agricultural Machinery|
|Published online||13 January 2022|
- E.O. Kachanova, R.T. Safiullin Rus. J. Parasitol. 4, 97104 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Smolensky, A.L. Kiselev, T.G. Titova Poultry Press J. 1, 50-52 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R.T. Safiullin, T.G. Titova, T.A. Nurtdinova Rus. J. Parasitol. 3, 288-298 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Titova, V.M. Razbitsky, I.M. Biryukov Sensitivity of field isolates of eimeria chickens to combined anti-coccidial drugs, in Proceedings of the conference “Actual issues and prospects for the development of agricultural sciences”, 11 May, 2017, Omsk, Publishing house: Innovation center for development, education and science, 24-27 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Kashkovskaya, V.A. Orobets Vet. J. 8, 31-33 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Buyarov et al. Agr. Sc. Bulletin, 3 (84), June, 2020, 44-59 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Latysheva, E.V. Ulrikh History and current state of the production of phytobiotic feed additives in the world, Materials of the VII international scientific and practical conference “Climate, ecology, agriculture of Eurasia”, Irkutsk, 2018, 125-136 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Avdachenok Uchenye zapiski UO VGAVM. 1, 7-10 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Chernyshova Influence of Echinacea purpurea on the growth of broiler chickens, Collection of articles of the All-Russian scientific-practical conference of young scientists, 68-70 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Terentyev, T.I. Anikienko Bulletin of KrasGAU. 5, 163-166 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Yunyaeva, K.V. Salandaev, A.V. Slyusar Poultry Sc. J. 8, 43-45 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Kishnyaykina, K.V. Zhuchaev Vestnik NSAU. 4 (49). 74-80 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Z.N. Alekseeva et al. Phytobiotics for growing pullets of chickens in Proceedings of the scientific-practical conference for teachers, students, undergraduates and graduate students, dedicated to the 80th anniversary of the NSAU, 98-101 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Lantseva et al. Influence of functional properties of probiotics and phytobiotics on productivity indices of broilers, 2, 1417-1423 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.А. Fedotov et al. Poultry Press J. 8, 33-37 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O. Trufanov Animal husbandry of Russia, 5-7 October (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Petenko, D.A. Butskovsky, A.N. Gneush The influence of phytobiotics on the zootechnical indicators of quails, Modern aspects of production and processing of agricultural products: a collection of articles based on the materials of the V International scientific and practical conference dedicated to the 15th anniversary of the department of technology for storage and processing of livestock products of the KSAU, 247-251 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics, https://ru.wikipedia.org/ [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Selivanova Poultry Press J. 1 37-40 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R.T. Safiullin L.A. Bondarenko Theory and practice of parasitic diseases of animals, 269-272 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Krylov Determinant of parasitic protozoa, 693(1996) [Google Scholar]
- R.T. Safiullin, R.R. Murzaev, O.N. Andreyanov Theory and practice of parasitic diseases of animals, 135-139 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.