BIO Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “Sustainable Development of Traditional and Organic Agriculture in the Concept of Green Economy” (SDGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Legal Regulation of Organic Farming|
|Published online||13 January 2022|
- State Program for the Development of the Agro-Industrial Complex of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2017-2021. http://extwprlegs1.fao.org. [Google Scholar]
- Law on Organic Products and Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation. Adopted by State Duma (2018) https://rosorganic.ru [Google Scholar]
- Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 423-V dated NOV27 (2015) “On Production of Organic Goods”, http://adilet.zan.kz. [Google Scholar]
- Draft Concept of Development of Measures to Support Domestic Producers and Processors of Agricultural Goods based on Domestic Food Aid Arrangements within WTO Green Box, http://www.mcx.ru. [Google Scholar]
- On Organic Products and Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation. Federal Law (2018) No. 280-FZ. [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of Health of Russia dated January 15, (2020) N. 8 approved the Strategy for Promotion of Public Healthy Lifestyle, Prevention and Control of NonCommunicable Diseases until 2025. [Google Scholar]
- Sanitary Regulations and Standards 188.8.131.524-08 “Additions and amendments No. 8 to Sanitary and Epidemiological Rules of SRG 184.108.40.2068-01 “Hygienic Requirements for Food Safety and Nutritional Value of Foods” (registered with Russia’s MoJ on March 22, (2002), reference No. 3326) [Google Scholar]
- Ye. Varavin, M. Kozlova. Economy of the Region, 14(4), 1282 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Grigoruk, Y. Klimov, Development of Organic Farming in the World and Kazakhstan, 153 (2016) http://www.fao.org. [Google Scholar]
- I. Degtyarev, G. Tokareva, O. Shalina, Bulletin of Perm National Research Polytechnic University. Social and Economic Sciences, 3, 180 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Krasovskaya, A. Deyev, S. Chernomorenko, Science Journal, 6 (2018) https://esj.today. [Google Scholar]
- V. Kruchinina, VGUIT Bulletin (Voronezh State University of Engineering Technologies), 79(2), 296 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Mironenko. Russia’s Organic Market. Results of 2017. Prospects for 2018, Mironenko Analitika (2017-2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Samenbetova, O. Patlasov, Human Science: Humanitarian Research, 2(36) 210 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- FiBL& IFOAM -The World of Organic Agriculture Statistics and Emerging Trends (2019) https://ciaorganico.net [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Jespersen, D.L. Baggesen, E. Fog, Organic Agriculture, 243 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Marsh, E. Zoumenou, C. Cotton, F. Hashem, Agriculture, 125 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Roos, A. Mie, M. Wivstad, Agronomy for Sustainable Development, 14 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.A. Shafi, D. Rennie, Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 49, 360 (2012) https://www.sciencedirect.com [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Mann, Socioeconomics of Agriculture, 41 (2018) https://www.researchgate.net [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), http://www.fao.org. [Google Scholar]
- The World of Organic Agriculture Statistics and Emerging Trends (2019), https://ciaorganico.net [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.