BIO Web Conf.
Volume 43, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “VAVILOV READINGS-2021” (VVRD 2021) dedicated to the 101st anniversary of the discovery of the law of homological series and the 134th anniversary of the birth of N. I. Vavilov
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Basic Research in the Field of Plant and Microbial Studies|
|Published online||19 January 2022|
- F.A. Ayaz, A. Kadioglu, New Zealand journal of crop and horticultural science, 27, 3 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- E. Gabrielian, D. Zohary, Fl. Medit., 14 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yang, T. Yang, Z. Jing, Biochem. Syst. Ecol., 61 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Yildirim, S. Ercisli, G. Agar, E. Orhan, Y. Hizarci, Genet. Mol. Res., 9, 2 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Rauf, G. Uddin, H. Khan, M. Raza, M. Zafar, H. Tokuda, Natural Product Research, 30, 10 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- X. Yue, H. Yang, T. Wang, S. Dong, Z. Sun, et al., Thermal science, 24 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- F. Gil-Muñoz, P.M. Peche, J. Climent, M.A. Forner, M.M. Naval, M.L. Badenes, Acta Hortic., 1195 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F. Gil-Muñoz, N. Delhomme, A. Quiñones, M.d.M. Naval, M.L. Badenes, M.R. García-Gil, Agronomy, 10, 11 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Simkhada, Study on graft incompatibility in ‘Fuyu’ persimmon (Diospyros kaki) grafted onto different rootstocks in relation to physiological and morphological behaviors, 156 (PhD thesis, University of Tsukuba, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- The Red Book of the Russian Federation (plants and fungi) (Moscow, KMK Publishing House, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Z.R. Ramazanova, Z.M. Asadulaev, Botanical herald of the North Caucasus, 3 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Markov, Population biology of plants, 387 (Moscow, KMK Publishing House, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.