BIO Web Conf.
Volume 47, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “Innovative Technologies in Agriculture” (ITIA 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Improvement of the Assortment Due to Combinative Selection and its Acceleration by Innovative Methods|
|Published online||20 June 2022|
- R.A. Fischer, D. Rees, K.D. Sayre et al., Crop Science, 38, 1467 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Evans, F. Loreto, Photosynthesis: physiology and metabolism (Kluwer Academic: Dordrecht, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Davies, S. Wilkinson, B. Loveys, New Phytologist, 153, 449 (2002) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. Flexas, H. Medrano, Annals of Botany, 89, 183 (2002) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Zotikov, Z.I. Glazova, G.A. Borzenkova, et al., Resource-saving technology of buckwheat production (Orel: Wildebeest VNIIZBK, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Dospekhov, Methods of field experience (Moscow: Agropromizdat, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Nichiporovich, Energy efficiency of photosynthesis and plant productivity (Pushchino: SC BI of the USSR Academy of Sciences, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Amelin, A.N. Fesenko, E.I. Chekalin et al., The 13th International Symposium on Buckwheat (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Davydov, Agricultural Biology, 1, 69 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Sh.M. Mubalieva, A.S. Felaliev, Reports of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tajikistan, 11, 854 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Gorokhova, Scientific Bulletin of Belgorod State University, 14, 248 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.Ch. Namozov, Bulletin of Science and Practice, 10, 203 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.K. Akhmatov, Science of the XXI Century: Problems and Prospects, 1, 8 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Yakushkina, E.Yu. Bakhtenko, Plant Physiology (Moscow: Vlados, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Zaikin, E.I. Chekalin, A.V. Amelin, Vavilov readings – 2017 (Saratov, Saratov State University, LLC “Amirit”, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Slacher, Water regime of plants (Moscow: Mir, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Tambussi, J. Bort, J.L. Araus, Annals of Applied Biology, 150, 307 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.