BIO Web Conf.
Volume 47, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “Innovative Technologies in Agriculture” (ITIA 2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Improvement of the Assortment Due to Combinative Selection and its Acceleration by Innovative Methods|
|Published online||20 June 2022|
- D.A. Zorin, A.V. Fedorov, Yield of Ipomoea batatas Lam. in the northern agro-climatic region of the Udmurt Republic, 44(5), 46-49 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.A.K. Sagi, E.V. Nevskaya, A.A. Nevsky, Study of sweet potato juice and powder effect on the quality indicators of bakery products from wheat flour, 5, 33-36 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Povarnitsyna, A.V. Shitikova, Possibilities of growing sweet potato in agroecological conditions of the Central district of the non-chernozem zone, 73(8), 151-155 (2021) DOI:10.18411/lj-05-2021-332. [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Podlesny, Cultivation of sweet potato at different planting dates in the Central Chernozem region of Russia, 7, 19-20 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Podlesny, Sweet potato culture – a promising direction of Russian vegetable growing, 2, 46-49 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Magomedova, Z.M. Asadulaev, Yu.M. Yarovenko, Sweet potato as a valuable food crop for the Republic of Dagestan (First Communication), 4, 24-33 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Diaconu, R. Draghici, M. Croitoru, I. Draghici, M. Dima, A.N. Paraschiv Dynamics of the production process of sweet potato cultivated in the sandy soil conditions in Romania, 51(2), 617-622 [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Ermakova, Tropical and subtropical reclamation agriculture, 63 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Zhukovsky, Cultivated plants and their congeners, 284-287 (1971) [Google Scholar]
- S.T. Gichuki, M. Berenyi, D. Zhang, M. Hermann, J. Schmidt, J. Glössl, K. Burg Genetic diversity in sweetpotato [Ipomoea batat as (L.) Lam.] in relationship to geographic sources as assessed with RAPD markers, 50(4), 429-437 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Fedorov, D.A. Zorin, Cultivation of Ipomoea batatas lam. in the Udmurt Republic, 11, 734-737 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Šlosár, I. Mezeyová, A. Hegedusová, M. Golian Sweet potato (Ipomoea Batatas L.) growing in conditions Of Southern Slovak Republic, 10(1), 384-392 (2016) DOI:10.5219/626. [Google Scholar]
- A.V.K. Sagi, G.G. Yusupova, E.V. Nevskaya, The effect of sweet potato processing products on dough properties and quality of bakery products from wheat flour, 2, 55-57 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.Srisuwan, D.Sihachakr, S.Siljak-Yakovlev The origin and evolution of sweetpotato (Ipomoeabatatas) and its wild relatives through the cytogenetic approaches, 171(3), 424-433(2006) DOI:10.1016/j.plantsci.2006.05.007. [Google Scholar]
- V.A.K. Sagi, E.V. Nevskaya, A.G. Zueva, Studyof the effect of sweet potatoprocessing products on the quality of bakery products, 4, 40-45 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.A.K. Sagi, E.V. Nevskaya, A.A. Nevsky, Study ofsweet potato juiceandpowdereffect on the quality indicators of bakery products from wheat flour, 5, 33-36 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Povarnitsyna, A.V. Shitikova, Possibilities of growing sweetpotato inagroecological conditions ofthe Central district of thenon-chernozem zone, 73(8), 151-155 (2021)DOI:10.18411/lj-05-2021-332 [Google Scholar]
- A. Povarnitsyna, The effectof growth regulators on theformation of sweetpotatogreen mass, 192-197 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- H.G. Abubakarov, E.A. Kalashnikova, R.N. Kirakosyan, A.V. Shitikova, Reproductionof Ipomoea batatasL. (Lam)in in vitro culture, Plant and meadow growing, 468-470 (2020) DOI: 10.26897/978-5-9675-1762-4-2020-104. [Google Scholar]
- D.Zhang, J.Cervantes, Z.Huaman, E.Carey, M.Ghislain Assessing genetic diversityof sweet potato (Ipomoea batatas (L.) Lam.) cultivars from tropical America usingAFLP, 47(6), 659–665 (2000) DOI:10.1023/A: 1026520507223. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.