BIO Web Conf.
Volume 47, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “Innovative Technologies in Agriculture” (ITIA 2022)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Plant Genetic Resources. The Role of Bioresource Collections in Breeding|
|Published online||20 June 2022|
- O. Eremina, V. Eremin, BIO Web of Conferences: Northern Asia Plant Diversity 38, 8 (2021) URL: https://doi.org/10.1051/bioconf/20213800030 [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Eremin, T.A. Gasanova, O.V. Eremina, V.V. Kovaleva, et al., Development of a methodology for the formation of genetic collections of donors and sources of valuable traits of plants of the genus Prunus L. to accelerate the selection process, Scientific and practical conference of grant holders of the Russian Foundation for Basic Research and the administration of the Krasnodar Territory “Contribution of fundamental scientific research to the development of modern innovative economy of the Krasnodar Territory”: collection of tes. Krasnodar, 85-86 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Eremin, T.A. Gasanova, The concept of creation and use in breeding of genetic collections of stone fruit plants, 46 (Krymsk: State Scientific Institution Crimean Experimental Breeding Station of the North Caucasian Zonal Research Institute of Horticulture and Viticulture of the Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Vitkovsky, Fruit plants of the world, 592 (St. Petersburg: Publishing house “Lan”, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Eremin, Distant hybridization of stone andfruit plants, 351(M.: Agropromizdat,1985) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Eremin, V.G. Eremin, Scientific works of the North Caucasian Federal Scientific Center for Horticulture,Viticulture, Winemaking, 25, 44-58 (2019)DOI10.30679/2587-9847-2019-25-44-58 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Tsarenko,N.A.Tsarenko, Wild stonefruitplantsofthe Russian FarEast,301(Vladivostok: Dalnauka, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- E.K. Khlestkina, VIR collection forfood security in the Russian federation, The firstAll-Russian scientific and practical conference with international participation”Genomicsand modern biotechnologies in plantpropagation,breeding andpreservation” NBS-NSC, Yalta, Republic of Crimea, Russia. October27-31, 2020 (Simferopol:IT“ARIAL”, 2020) 17-22. DOI:10.47882/GENBIO.2020.37.12 [Google Scholar]
- Fedin A.M, Rogovskiy Yu.A., Isaeva I.V., et al. VERSINI de re publicavariisrusticarum fruges probatio fidei., 384(M.: FGBU ‘re publica variis quia “non, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Modernmethodologicalaspectsoftheorganization ofthebreedingprocessinhorticulture and viticulture,underthe general ed.acad. of RAASG.V. Eremin,569(Krasnodar: North Caucasian Federal Scientific Center for Horticulture, Viticulture,Winemaking, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Program and methodology ofvariety study of fruit, berry, and nut crops,under thegeneral ed. acad. of RAAS E.N. Sedov and Doctor ofAgricultural Sciences T.P.Ogoltsova, 608(Orel: VNIISPK Publishing House, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- Sorokin O.D. Applied statistics on PC,162(Krasnoobsk: SUE EEPA SB RAAS, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Eremin, Stone fruitcrops.The gene pool and its usein breeding: monograph,558(Krasnodar: Publishing house of LLC “Enlightenment-South”, 2021) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Eremin, I.V. Dubravina, N.N. Kovalenko, T.A. Gasanova, Preliminary breedingof fruit crops: monograph. 2nd ed.,reprint. and add.,335 (Krasnodar: Kub SAU, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Kuznetsova, M.S. Lenivtseva, V.V. Shestakova, O.A. Sokolov, Isolation ofeffective sources ofresistance to coccomycosis from the forms of rootstocks for small-stemmed breeding of North Caucasian Federal Scientific Center for Horticulture,Viticulture, Winemaking, Fruit and berry growing in Russia, 34(1), 407-413 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.