BIO Web Conf.
Volume 47, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “Innovative Technologies in Agriculture” (ITIA 2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Plant Genetic Resources. The Role of Bioresource Collections in Breeding|
|Published online||20 June 2022|
- I.V. Michurin, Papers. Vol.1: Principles and methods of work (Moscow: Selkhozgiz, 1939) 655 [Google Scholar]
- Z.A. Kozlovskaya, The duration of the juvenile period and the productivity of hybrid apple seedlings of various origins, Proc. on applied botany, genetics, and breeding (Saint Petersburg, 2009) 136-140 [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Sedov, Breeding and new varieties of apple trees (Orel: VNIISPK, 2011) 624 [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Eremin, R.Sh. Zaremuk, I.I. Suprun, E.V. Ulyanovskaya, Acceleration and improvement of fruit crop breeding efficiency (Krasnodar: SSU SKZNIISiV, 2010) 56 [Google Scholar]
- G.K. Kovalenko, Some issues of accelerating the breeding process of apple trees. Introduction, variety study and selection of fruit and berry crops in the Western region of the USSR: thes. rep. (Minsk, 1985) 6-7 [Google Scholar]
- R.Sh. Zaremuk, Subtropical and decorative gardening, 66, 34-30 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Horvath, E. Balsemin, J.C. Barbot, [et al.] Scientia Horticulturae, 129, 283-293 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.Sh. Zaremuk, Scientific works of SKZNIISiV. Krasnodar, 12, 13-18 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Program and methodology of fruit, berry, and nut crops breeding, ed. by E.N. Sedov, T.P. Ogoltsova, (Orel: VNIISPK, 1999) 608 [Google Scholar]
- The program of the North Caucasus Center for the breeding of fruit, berry, flower, and ornamental crops and grapes for the period up to 2030, ed. by E.A. Egorov. (Krasnodar: SSU SKZNIISiV, 2013) 202 [Google Scholar]
- G. Eremin, A. Tikhonova, O. Gorelikova, E3S Web of Conferences 254 (2021) URL: https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202125401044 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Eremin, O.A. Gorelikova, Horticulture and viticulture, 6, 31-39 (2020) DOI: 10.31676/0235-2591-2020-6-31-39 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.