BIO Web Conf.
Volume 47, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “Innovative Technologies in Agriculture” (ITIA 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Intensification of Seed and Plant Production|
|Published online||20 June 2022|
- Öztürk Ahmet, International Journal of Fruit Science, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Webster, Acta Hortic (1998) [Google Scholar]
- А.А. Fakhrutdinov: abstract of dissertation (06.01.07. М.) (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Е.А. Dolmatov, О.N. Borisova, Selection and variety breeding of garden crops 5, 1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Semin, E.A. Dolmatov, Z.E. Ozherelieva, E3S Web of Conferences, FARBA, 24-25 February (2021) [Google Scholar]
- А.N. Polyakov: abstract of dissertation: (06.01.07. Rossosh) (2000) [Google Scholar]
- О.N. Borisova, Е.А., Dolmatov, Advances of modern science, 7 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Semin, Е.А., Dolmatov, Z.Е. Ozherelieva Vegetables of Russia, 5, 75-80 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Webster, Acta Hortic. 622 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Wertheim, Acta Hortic. 243 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- Program and methodology of fruit, berry and nut cultivar study, Orel (1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.