BIO Web Conf.
Volume 47, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “Innovative Technologies in Agriculture” (ITIA 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mineral Nutrition Management to Improve the Productivity, Quality and Sustainability of Agricultural Plants|
|Published online||20 June 2022|
- K.V. Vladimirov, A.A. Mostyakova, L.M. Egorov, V.P. Vladimirov, Grain Economy of Russia, 2 (50), 9-12 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Gorbunov, Bulletin of the Buryat State Agricultural Academy, 2 (35), 35-40 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Babichev, A.A. Babenko, Scientific journal of the Russian Research Institute of Land Improvement Problems, 11, 1, 192-210 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Vasilyev, Russian Agricultural Sciences, 40, 6, 422-425 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Fedotova, G.I. Filippova, Potatoes and vegetables, 5, 10-13 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- G.Ya. Elkina, Bulletin of the Institute of Biology of the Komi Scientific Center of the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 12, 42-45 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Kozhemyakin, A.V. Zholnin, Breeding, biology, agricultural technology of fruit and berry crops and potatoes, Scientific writings, 118-122 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Filin, Proceedings of the Nizhnevolzhsky agrouniversity complex: science and higher professional education, 3 (35), 26-36 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Glaz, A.A. Vasilyev, A.K. Gorbunov, A.A. Mushinsky, Far East Agrarian Bulletin, 4 (52), 23-31 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Dospekhov, Methods of field experience, 351 (1985) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.