BIO Web Conf.
Volume 51, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Modernization to Advanced Development: Ensuring Competitiveness and Scientific Leadership of the Agro-Industrial Complex” (IDSISA 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Actual Problems of Veterinary Medicine and Microbiology|
|Published online||02 August 2022|
- A.A. Bakharev, O.M. Sheveleva, K.A. Fomintsev, K.N. Grigoryev A.G. Koshchaev, K.A. Amerkhanov, I.M. Dunin, Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, 10(9), 2383–2390 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.P. Barymova, I.V. Glebova, A.A. Barymov, The use of the probiotic preparation biomos in the diets of young pigs, In the collection: Actual problems of youth science in the development of the agro-industrial complex, Materials of the All-Russian (national) scientific-practical conference, 152–156 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Derzhavin et al., Instructions for the laboratory state agrochemical service on feed analysis, 61 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- A.Ch. Gagloev, V.F. Engovatov, A.I. Frolov, BIO-MOS and ACID PACK 4-WAY increase efficiency in calf rearing. In the collection: Innovative technologies in the agro-industrial complex, Materials of the International scientific-practical conference, 31–37 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Goncharenko, E.P. Krasnolobova, N.A. Cheremenina, K.A. Sidorova, S.A. Veremeeva, Astra Salvensis, 6, 647-655 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Kozlova, Relationships between ecosystem factors in industrial poultry farming. In Collection of articles of the II All-Russian (national) scientific and practical conference “Modern scientific and practical solutions in the agro-industrial complex” 146–150 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Kurchaeva, A.V. Vostroilov, E.A. Vysotskaya, E.S. Artemov, I.V. Maksimov, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 422(1) (2020) doi:10.1088/1755-1315/422/1/012059 [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Lasenko, Matrix of scientific knowledge, 2-2, 66–70 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- N.T. Rasskazova, E.A. Vostrikova, The effectiveness of the use of biologically active substances in the feeding of young rabbits in Primorsky Krai. Agrarian Bulletin of Primorye, 1 (17), 23–26 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K. Sidorova, O. Dragich, N. Shvets, A. Bukin, N. Ryabova, E. Klyushnikova, O. Kochetova, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 941(1) (2020) doi:10.1088/1757-899X/941/1/012013 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Sursyakova, K.V. Plakhina, Food allergy and food intolerance in organized preschool children. In the collection: Topical issues of pediatrics. materials of the regional scientific-practical conference. Perm State Medical University named after I.I. ak. E.A. Wagner. Perm, 161–164 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Veremeeva, E.P. Krasnolobova, S.V. Kozlova, N.A. Cheremenina, Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems, 12(7 Special Issue), 133–143 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Veremeeva, Bioscience biotechnology research communications, 12(5), 161–165 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.