BIO Web Conf.
Volume 51, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Modernization to Advanced Development: Ensuring Competitiveness and Scientific Leadership of the Agro-Industrial Complex” (IDSISA 2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Actual Problems of Veterinary Medicine and Microbiology|
|Published online||02 August 2022|
- V.A. Gorbanev, World and national economy, 4 (39), 23-26 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Cherniy, Animal husbandry of Russia, 10, 35-39 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Kulikova, V.H. Vorokov, A.Z. Utizhev, History of zootechnical science, 151 (Krasnodar, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- ITS 41-2017. Intensive pig breeding: an information and technical guide to the best available technologies (M., Bureau of NDT, 2017) 83-84 [Google Scholar]
- Ton Sas, Water is the most important nutrient, Animal husbandry of Russia. Special Issue “Pig breeding” 34-35 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Komlatsky, Technological aspects of industrial pig breeding: monograph, 15-154 (Stavropol, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Koshchaev, V.V. Usenko, A.V. Likhoman, Polythematic network journal of the Kuban State Agrarian University, 99, 201-210 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Komlatsky, M.I. Slozhenkina, R.V. E`lizbarov, A.A. Mosolov, M.V. Frolova, A.S. Miroshnik, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 965, 012030 (2022) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Komlatsky, Ethology of pigs, 45-48 (SPb, “Lan”, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Medvedsky, A.V. Karol, Monitoring of drinking water in pig breeding, Scientific support of agro-industrial production: Proc. International Scientific and Practical Conference, 143-144 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Bazylyuk, Clean water – healthy animals, Pig breeding, 6, 55-56 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Komlatsky, Management of industrialization of modern pig breeding, J. New technologies, 4 (Maykop: Publishing house of the FSBEI HPE MSTU) 164-168 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Methodological recommendations on technological design of pig farms and complexes, RD APK 1.10.02.04-12., Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation, 16 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Mezhuyeva, A.P. Ivanova, G.B. Zinyukhin, Bulletin of the Orenburg State University, 22, 148-152 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Plaksin, A.V. Trifonov, Technology and technical means of mechanization of crop production and fat production, 3(100), 153–160 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Komlatsky, G.V. Komlatsky, A.A. Mosolov, A.N. Struk, M.E. Spivak, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 965, 012021 (2022) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Komlatskiy, L.F. Velichko Pig breeding, 192 (Krasnodar: KubSAU, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Komlatsky, L.F. Velichko, V.A. Velichko, Biology and ethology of pigs: textbook, 137 (Krasnodar: KubSAU, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.