BIO Web Conf.
Volume 51, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Modernization to Advanced Development: Ensuring Competitiveness and Scientific Leadership of the Agro-Industrial Complex” (IDSISA 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Innovative Technologies for the Production and Processing of Crop and Livestock Products: Problems and Prospects for Practical Implementation|
|Published online||02 August 2022|
- B.V. Anisimov, Varietal resources and quality of seed potatoes, 108 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Dospekhov, Methodology of field experiment, 351 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Vladimirov et al. Recommendations on the use of growth regulators in potato cultivation technology, Kazan SAU, 50 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.P Uromova, V.S. Lobina, Successes of modern natural science, 6, 110–113 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Nazranov et al. Research and development of technologies for the use of biological fertilizers, biostimulators and biological method in an integrated system for the protection of tomatoes in open and protected ground, potatoes, cucumbers, and cabbage. Monograph, 168 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Petrukhin, Ways of innovative development of the economy of the Ryazan region: collection of articles of the third regional conference of young scientists, 94-100 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Murashev, S.D. Kiru, V.G. Verzhuk, A.V. Pavlov, Agronomy Research, 18(2), 494-506 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Uromova, A.V. Kozlov, N.N. Koposova, Y.M. Avdeev, A.A. Tesalovs, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering. 8(7), 756-758 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.