BIO Web Conf.
Volume 51, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Modernization to Advanced Development: Ensuring Competitiveness and Scientific Leadership of the Agro-Industrial Complex” (IDSISA 2022)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Innovative Technologies for the Production and Processing of Crop and Livestock Products: Problems and Prospects for Practical Implementation|
|Published online||02 August 2022|
- B.V. Anisimov, E.A. Simakov, S.V. Zhevora et al., Achievements of science and technology of the agro-industrial complex, 172 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Kiryukhin, Physiology of potatoes / Edited by N.S. Batsanov. M.: Kolos, 27-41 (1970) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kuznetsov, G.A. Dmitrieva, Plant physiology, 742 (M.: Higher School, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Dospekhov, Methodology of field experiment, 351 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Nazranov, other Scientific recommendations on the use of fertilizers in potato cultivation in the conditions of the mountainous zone of the Kabardino-Balkarian Republic, 118 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Starovoitova, S.V. Zhevora, V.I. Starovoitov, E.V. Oves, A.V. Korshunov, A.A. Manokhina, V.I. Balabanov, V.F. Fedorenko, I.G. Golubev, P.S. Zvyagintsev, V.V. Zuev, N.V. Voronov, Competitive technologies of seed production, potato production and storage, 236 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Efimov, I.N. Donskikh, G.I. Sinitsyn, System of application of fertilizers, 272 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Fedotova, Journal of Agribusiness, 28-31 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Chukhina, Irrigated agriculture, 3, 46-48 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.Yu. Ryzhikh, Calculations of doses of mineral fertilizers in crop rotation, 19 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.