BIO Web Conf.
Volume 51, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Modernization to Advanced Development: Ensuring Competitiveness and Scientific Leadership of the Agro-Industrial Complex” (IDSISA 2022)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Innovative Technologies for the Production and Processing of Crop and Livestock Products: Problems and Prospects for Practical Implementation|
|Published online||02 August 2022|
- S.S. Basiev, S.A. Bekuzarova, I.M. Khanieva, et al., Method for stimulating the growth of meristematic potato plants in vitro, Patent for invention RU 2599556 C1, 10.10.2016. Application No. 2015123457/13 dated 06/15/2015 [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Khanieva, S.A. Bekuzarova, A.K. Apazhev, Bioenergy assessment of crop cultivation technologies and calculation of the economic efficiency of fertilizer application, 251 (Nalchik, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Bukasov, A.Ya. Kameraz, Selection and seed production of potatoes, 360 (Leningrad. Ed. “Spike”, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Boyko, Anisimov B.V., Simakov et al., Bookmark experiments, field and laboratory studies were carried out according to generally accepted and approved methods, New technologies for the production of improved starting material in elite potato seed production, 28 (Moscow-2000, Musinsky, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Kishev, I.M. Khanieva, T.B. Zherukov, Z.S. Shibzukhov, Agrarian Russia, 1, 19-23 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Lorkh, Native land, 6, 36-37 (1969) [Google Scholar]
- K.G. Magomedov, I.M. Khanieva, A.Yu. Kishev, A.L. Boziev, T.B. Zherukov, Z.S. Shibzukhov, A.E. Amshokov, News of Science and Education 11, 3.8 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Khanieva, S.A. Bekuzarova, T.A. Dulaev, et al. Method for stimulating the growth and development of plants, Patent for invention RU 2708325 C1, 05.12.2019. Application No. 2018143251 dated 12/06/2018. [Google Scholar]
- E. Jacobsen, R. Hutten, Stacking of resistance genes in potato by cisgenesis instead of introgression breeding, Potato developments in a changing Europ: Proc. Int. Symp. On potato, 46-53 (Wagen, Acad. Publ., Germany, Hannover, September 8-10, 2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.