BIO Web Conf.
Volume 51, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Modernization to Advanced Development: Ensuring Competitiveness and Scientific Leadership of the Agro-Industrial Complex” (IDSISA 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||The Role of Economic Science in the Innovative Development of the Agro-Industrial Complex. State Policy to Support the Agro-Industrial Complex and Agro-Tourism|
|Published online||02 August 2022|
- Message of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan Majlisi Oli of the Republic of Tajikistan. Dushanbe (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Bezugly, V.V. Tkachenko, V.L. Shaposhnikov, Azimuth of scientific research: Economics and Management, 9 2(31), 63-66 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K.K. Davlatov, VSU Bulletin, Series: Economics and Management, 1, 11-14 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- P.N. Zakharov, D.Yu. Fraimovich, V.N. Smirnov, I.A. Vrublevsky, Economic Research, 6, 852 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- I.R. Ibragimov, Bulletin of the Tajik National University, 2, 54-62 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Kartashov, S.Yu. Hut, International Journal of Applied and Fundamental Research, 6, 123-125 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Lubashev, Bulletin of the St. Petersburg University of the State Fire Service of theMinistry of Emergency Situations of Russia, 155-160 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- The National Development Strategy of the Republic of Tajikistan for theperiod up to2030”. Dushanbe(2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Ovchinnikova, I.L. Polyanskaya, D.A. Vorokhobin, The social economy ofthe country and the region in the concept of evolutionary development. TDR, 9, 62-66(2010) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Ovsyannikova, New technologies,2, 99-102 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Statistical Yearbook of the Republic of Tajikistan. Dushanbe(2022) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.