BIO Web Conf.
Volume 52, 2022International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||21 September 2022|
- S. A. Aleksashina, N. V. Makarova, Storage and processing of agricultural raw materials 6, 29–31 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Babiy, Storage and processing of agricultural raw materials, 6, 38–42 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Ermakova, Science and education: a new times 3 (20), 25–29 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Makarova, Samara State Technical University, 7–101 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Ovsyannikov, Basics of experimental work (Moscow: Kolos, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- N. Razumovsky, D. Sobolev, Animal husbandry of Russia 5, 61–64 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. V. Usha, Storage and processing of agricultural raw materials 4, 42–44 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Agnew, The facts about grain aeration (PAMI) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Cenariu, E. Pall, C. Cernea, I. Groza, J. Biomedicine and Biotechnology, 541384 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. C. Hansen, H. M. Keener, R. J. Gustafson, Ohio State University AEX–202.2006 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- E. D. Hilborn, A. Bloom, Centers for Disease Control MM WR 63 (1), 11–15 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. F. Tranel, Iowa State University Animal Industry Report 2013 doi:10.31274/ans_air-180814-606 [Google Scholar]
- V. R. Lopes, V. M. Vasconcelos, Mar. Drugs, 9, 790–802 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Queensland Goverment Department of Primary Industries, Rewiew of hydroponic fodder for beef cattle (Meat & Livestock Australia Limited) (2003) [Google Scholar]
- E. M. Serba, M. B. Overchenko, V. E. Davydkina, N. V. Shelekhova, L. V. Rimareva, V. A. Polyakov, Storage and processing of agricultural raw materials 2, 44–50 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. V. De Sousa, C. R. da Silva Cardoso, G. Butzke, M. A. Dode Nunes, R. Rumpf, M. M. Franco, Theriogenology 90, 25–31 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.