BIO Web Conf.
Volume 52, 2022International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||21 September 2022|
- N. N. Grey, S. V. Dyrda, Innovative Economy: Prospects for Development and Improvement 8 (34), 315–319 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Bespalova, I. N. Kudryashov, I. B. Ablova, F.A. Kolesnikov, G. D. Nabokov, V. A. Filobok, O. Yu. Puzyrnaya, Proceedings of the All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference with International Participation (June 26–29, 2017, Derbent; Makhachkala) pp 72–78 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Golovko, E. V. Khronyuk, Scientific Foundations for Improving the Efficiency of Agricultural Production IV: Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference pp 143–146 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Nechaev, N. A. Glechikova, A. A. Seregin, Lecture notes in networks and dystems 205, 395–401 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Kovtun, Selection of Highly Adaptive Varieties of Winter Soft Wheat and Non-Traditional Technologies for Their Cultivation in Arid Conditions in the South of Russia (Rostov-on-Don: Kniga) (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Alabushev Adaptive potential of varieties of grain crops, Leguminous and cereal crops 2 (6), 47–51 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. L. Gaze, E. V. Ionova, D. M. Marchenko, V. A. Likhovidova, Variety change of winter soft wheat as a mechanism for increasing productivity and resistance to abiotic environmental factors, Grain Farming in Russia 6 (60) 16–20 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bespalova, I. B. Ablova, “Mosaic” of varieties as a method of managing and monitoring the phytopathological situation in wheat agrocenoses in Protection of plants from harmful organisms: Materials of the IX International Scientific and Practical Conference, pp 28–31 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Agriculture of Russia, National report “On the progress and results of the implementation in 2016 of the State Program for the Development of Agriculture and Regulation of Agricultural Products, Raw Materials and Food Markets for 2013–2020” (Moscow) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. P. Beltyukov, V. B. Khronyuk., E. K. Kuvshinova, R. G. Bershansky, I. S. Tatyanchenko, V. V. Denisenko, Bulletin of Agrarian Science of Don State Agrarian University 1 (37.1), 52–64 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- The agriculture system of the krasnodar territory on an agro-landscape basis (Krasnodar) (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.