BIO Web Conf.
Volume 52, 2022International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 September 2022|
- V. V. Varnakov, A. L. Khokhlov, Use of additives for engine parts after repair, Repair, Restoration, Modernization 3, 25–31 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Safonov, S. A. Shishurin, V. V. Venskaitis, K. V. Safonov, V.V. Ostrikov, Study of the effect of additives on the tribological characteristics of lubricants and the morphology of friction surfaces, Agrarian Scientific Journal 1, 88–92 (2022) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Kochenov, K. E. Grunin, Increasing the durability and wear resistance of ICE tribological conjunction parts by changing their design features, Tractors and Agricultural Machines 8, 47–52 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Tomilov, Study of the running-in of the sleeve-ring transition when running in oil with antifriction compositions, Bulletin of the International Academy of Agrarian Education 35, 164–166 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O. S. Volodko, A. P. Bychenin Influence of remetallizants on the strength of oil in gearboxes, Mechanization and automation of construction pp 187–190 (Samara: Samara State Technical University, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. B. Ramazanova, Study of antioxidant properties of multifunctional alkylphenolate additives and development of new lubricating compositions, Oil refining and petrochemicals. Scientific and technical achievements and best practices 8, 49–51 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Nurutdinov, A. L. Khokhlov, I. R. Salakhutdinov, A. A. Glushchenko, M. M. Zamaldinov, Theoretical justification for the use of antifriction materials to reduce the wear of cylinder-piston group parts, Bulletin of Saratov State Agricultural University named after N.I. Vavilov 3, 62–65 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Zhornik, M. A. Belotserkovsky, A. P. Yalovik, A. V. Dudan, Selection of the running-in composition and determination of the modes of tribomechanical processing of steel gas thermal coatings, Bulletin of Polotsk State University Series B. Industry. Applied Sciences 3, 85–91 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.