BIO Web Conf.
Volume 52, 2022International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 September 2022|
- I. V. Dal'ke, E. E. Grigorai, T. K. Golovko, Photosynthetic productivity and light energy efficiency of cucumber greenhouse culture with additional illumination inside the cenosis. Izvestia TSHA 5, 13–23 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O. Oyebode, V. Gordon-Dseagu, A. Walker, J. S. Mindell, Fruit and vegetable consumption and all-cause, cancer and CVD mortality: Analysis of health survey for england data, Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health, 68, 856–862 (2014) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- I. G. Tarakanov, Current state and prospects for the development of plant light culture, Materials of the V International Symposium on Plant Light Culture in Lillehammer (Norway, June 21–24), 6.34–3 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- K. M. Folta, M. Kevin, K. S. Childers, Light as a growth regulator: controlling plant biology with narrow-bandwidth solid-state lighting systems? HortScience 43.7, 1957–1964 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Fankhauser, J. Chory Light control of plant development, Annual review of cell and developmental biology 13.1 203–229 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Y. A. Berkovich, I. O. Konovalova, S. O. Smolyanina, A. N. Erokhin, O. V. Avercheva, E. M. Bassarskaya, G. V. Kochetova, T. V. Zhigalova, O. S. Yakovleva, I. G. Tarakanov, LED crop illumination inside space greenhouses, Reach. Rev. Hum. Space Explor. 6, 11–24 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Ouzounis, E. Rosenqvist, C. O. Ottosen, Spectral effects of artificial light on plant physiology and secondary metabolism: A review, Hort. Sci. 50 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- W. Van Ieperen, G. Trouwborst, The application of LEDs as assimilation light source in greenhouse horticulture: A simulation study, Acta Hort (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Sager, J. C. McFarlane, Plant growth chamber handbook, Radiation pp 1–29 In: R. W. Langhans, T.W. Tibbits (eds.). Iowa Agriculture and Home Economics Experimental Station Special Report no. 99. North Central Region Research Publication 340 (Iowa State University Press, Ames, IA, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- L. F. M. Marcelis, A. Elings, M. Bakker, E. Brajeul, J. A. Dieleman, P. H. B. de Visser, E. Heuvelink, Modelling dry matter production and partitioning in sweet pepper Acta Hort (2006) [Google Scholar]
- R. Matsuda, K. Ohashi-Kaneko, K. Fujiwara, K. Kurata, Effects of blue light deficiency on acclimation of light energy partitioning in PSII and CO2 assimilation capacity to high irradiance in spinach leaves, Plant Cell Physiol. 49 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- G. Whitelam, K. Halliday, Light and Plant Development (Blackwell: Oxford, UK, 2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Paradiso, E. Meinen, J. F. Snel, P. De Visser, W. Van Ieperen, S. W. Hogewoning, L. F. Marcelis, Spectral dependence of photosynthesis and light absorptance in single leaves and canopy in rose, Scientia Horticulturae 127 (4), 548–554 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Savvides, F. Dimitrios, W. van Ieperen, Coordination of hydraulic and stomatal conductances across light qualities in cucumber leaves, Journal of Experimental Botany 63.3, 1135–1143 (2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Bian, N. Jiang, S. Grundy C. Lu, Uncovering LED light effects on plant growth: new angles and perspectives-LED light for improving plant growth, nutrition and energy-use efficiency. In International Symposium on New Technologies for Environment Control, Energy-Saving and Crop Production in Greenhouse and Plant 1227, 491–498 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- W. Van Ieperen, G. Trouwborst, The application of LEDs as assimilation light source in greenhouse horticulture: a simulation study. International Symposium on High Technology for Greenhouse System Management (Greensys) 801, 1407–1414 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- G. D. Massa, H. H. Kim, R. M. Wheeler, C. A. Mitchell, Plant productivity in response to LED lighting, HortScience 43 (7) (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. C. Bourget, An introduction to light-emitting diodes, HortScience 43 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R. C. Morrow, LED lighting in horticulture, HortScience 43 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- K. M. Folta, K. S. Childers, Light as a growth regulator: Controlling plant biology with narrow-bandwidth solid-state lighting systems, HortScience 43 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- B. A. Dospekhov, Field Experiment Methodology (Moscow: Agropromizdat, 1985) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.