BIO Web Conf.
Volume 52, 2022International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||21 September 2022|
- N. A. Kolyada, About the use of North American coniferous plants in the landscaping of Russian cities, Bulletin of Krasnoyarsk State Agrarian University 9, 73–76 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Yu. Vyazankin, G.V. Barayshchuk, Cultivation of adaptive planting material of Western thuja in the conditions of the city of Omsk, Bulletin of Omsk State Agrarian University 1 (1), 23–26 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Gorb, G. V. Barayshchuk, Evaluation of microbiological preparations effect on introduced species of trees, in the Fifth Technological Order, Prospects for the Development and Modernization of the Russian Agro-Industrial Sector TFTS 119–123 (Atlantis Press) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Degtyarev, G. V. Barayshchuk, Representatives of the Cypress family in an urban environment, The state and prospects of development of the agro-industrial complex. Rostov-on-Don, pp 496–499 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Zalesova, S. V. Zalesov, N. P. Bunkova, N. P. Kletsko, M. V. Solovyova, Ya. A. Krekova, Promising coniferous introducers for landscaping and expanding biological diversity in the Middle Urals, Forest science in the implementation of the concept of the Ural Engineering School: Socioeconomic and environmental problems of the forest sector of the economy (Yekaterinburg), pp 169–172 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- B. S. Ermakov, Reproduction of woody and shrubby plants by green cuttings, Mold. scient.-research. in-t fruit growing NGO “Kodru” (Chisinau: Stiinza, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ya. Ivanova, Biological bases and techniques of vegetative reproduction of woody plants by stem cuttings (Kiev: Nauk. Dumka, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- T. V. Baranova, Accelerated production of plants resistant to urban conditions, Ecology and industry of Russia, 4, 65–67 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Degtyarev et al., The influence of growth stimulators on the rooting of green cuttings of the Cypress family in the conditions of the city of Omsk, IOP Conference Series: Earth Environmental Science 954, 012019, (2022) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Rezvyakova, A. G. Gurin, E. S. Rezvyakova, Reproduction of coniferous rocks with green cuttings using new biological products, Bulletin of Agrarian Science 2 (65), 9–14 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Gorb, G. V. Barayshchuk, Greening coniferous breeding technology for urban landscaping, The European Proceedings of Social and Behavioural Sciences, pp 156–162 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.