BIO Web Conf.
Volume 52, 2022International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 September 2022|
- Y. Wei, D. Shi, G. Liu, Y. Zhao, T. Shimaoka, Environmental challenges impeding the composting of biodegradable municipal solid waste: A critical review, Resour. Conserv. Recycl. 122, 51–65 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Malusa, N. Vassilev, A contribution to set a legal framework for bio-fertilizers, Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol . 98(15), 6599–6607 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Rastogi, M. Nandal, B. Khosla, Microbes as vital additives for solid waste composting, Helyon 6(2), doi: 10.1016/j.heliyon.2020.e03343 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I. Białobrzewski, M. Mikš-Krajnik, J. Dach, M. Markowski, W. Czekała, K. Głuchowska, Model of the sewagesludge-strawcomposting process integrating differenth eatgeneration capacities of mesophilic and thermophilic microorganisms, Waste Manag. 43, 72–83 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Yu. Rabinovich, N. G. Kovalev, Yu. D. Smirnova, Application of new biofertilizers and biological products in the cultivation of spring wheat (Triticum Aestivum l.) And potato (solanum tuberosum l.). Agricultural Biology 50 (5), 665–672 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. Divjot, L. R. Kusam, A. N. Yadav, Neelam Yadav, M. Kumar, V. Kumar, P. Vyas, H. S. Dhaliwal, A. K. Saxena, Microbial biofertilizers: Bioresources and eco-friendly technologies for agricultural and environmental sustainability. Biocatalysis and Agricultural Biotechnology 23, 101487, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Marulanda, R. Porcel, J. M. Barea, R Azco, Drought tolerance, and antioxidant activities in lavender plants colonized by native drought-tolerant or drought-sensitive Glomus species, Microb. Ecol. 54, 543–552 (2007) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Heidari, A. Golpayegani, Effects of water stress and inoculation with plant growth promoting rhizobacteria (PGPR) on antioxidant status and photosynthetic pigments in basil (Ocimumbasilicum L.) , Journal of the Saudi Society of Agricultural Sciences 11, 57–61 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. B. Glick, Modulation of plant ethylene levels by the bacterial enzyme ACC deaminase, FEMS Microbiology Letters 25 (1), 11–17 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hussein Sabkia, Ch. Tin Leea, C. Phun Cien Bonga, Zh. Zhangb, L. Chunjie, J. Jaromír Klemešc, Sustainable Organic Waste Management Framework: A Case Study in Minhang District, Shanghai, China. Chemical Engineering Transaction 72, doi: 10.3303/CET1972002 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Zulaiha Hanapi, M. Hassan Awad, Sh. Imranudin Sheikh Ali, S. Hajar Mat Sarip, M. Roji Sarmidi, R. Aziz, Agriculture wastes conversion for biofertilizer production using beneficial microorganisms for sustainable agriculture applications, Malaysian Journal of Microbiology 9 (1) 60–67 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Kachinsky, Mechanical and Micro Aggregate Composition and Methods of Its Study (Moscow: Academy of Sciences of the USSR, 1958) [Google Scholar]
- B. A. Dospekhov, Methodology of Field Experiment (Moscow: Kolos, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Arinuskina, Manual for Soils Chemistry Analysis (Moscow: Moscow State University, 1962) [Google Scholar]
- A. R. Wellburn, The spectral determination of Chlorophylls “a” and “b”, as well as total Carotenoids, using various solvents with spectrophotometers of different resolution, Journal Plant Physiology 144, 307–313, doi: 10.1016/S0176-1617(11)81192–2 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Megali, G. Glauser, S. Rasmann, Fertilization with beneficial microorganisms decreases tomato defenses against insect pests, Agron Sustain Dev. 34, 649–656, doi: 10.1007/s13593-013-0187-0 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Olasekan Adekiya, W. Sunny Ejue, A. Olayanju, Oluwagbenga Dunsin, Ch. Muyiwa Aboyeji, Ch. Aremu, K. Adegbite, O. Akinpelu, Different organic manure sources and NPK fertilizer on soil chemical properties, growth, yield, and quality of okra. SciRep. 1016083 doi: 10.1038/s41598-020-73291-x (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I. J. Dioha, O. Olugbemi, T. U. Onuegbu, Z. Shahru, Determination of ascorbic acid content of some tropical fruits by iodometric titration, Int. J. Biol. Chem. Sci. , 5 (5), 2180–84 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- F. T. Nezhmetdinova, M. E. Guryleva, N. Kh. Sharypova, R. I. Zinurova, A. R. Tuzikov, Risks of modern biotechnologies and legal aspects of their implementation in agriculture, BIO Web of Conferences 17, doi: 10.1051/bioconf/20201700227 (2020) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.