BIO Web Conf.
Volume 52, 2022International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||21 September 2022|
- A. V. Volkova Market of mineral fertilizers, Bulletin of National Research Institute. Higher School of Economics, pp 48–50 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. G. Melkonyan, Kh. Kh. Ghazaryan, R. R. Manukyan The current state of the ecological state of agricultural lands, the level of land use, improvement of the management system, and ways to increase efficiency in the Republic of Armenia (Yerevan: H. Petrosyan Scientific Center for Soil Science and Agrochemistry, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. Yeritsyan, A. Sahakyan, A. Amyan, L. Yeritsyan The impact of various fertilizers application on the yield of potato sorts Agria and Red Scarlett and the tuber quality in conditions of Lori region, Bulletin of ANAU 1, 21–26 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Yeritsyan, A. Sahakyan, V. Makyan, L. Yeritsyan The influence of the application of different fertilizers on the growth and development of potato varieties Agria and Red Scarlet in Lori marz conditions, Bulletin of ANAU 1, 9–14 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Osipov, E. S. Shkrabak, The role of foliar nutrition in increasing the productivity of crops Proceedings of the St. Petersburg State Agrarian University 1 (54), 44–52 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. B. Khoroshkin, Foliar feeding of potatoes: Brief review, Potatoes and vegetables 11, 25–26 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Z. A. Metlitsky, L. F. Blinova, Mineral Nutrition of Fruit and Berry Crops (Moscow: Selkhozizdat, 1960) [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Mandonkaeva, Ya. N. Losinska, The effect of foliar micro fertilizers on agrobiological indicators and output of standard products of table grape varieties Viticulture and winemaking 40 42–44 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Mitrokhina, The efficiency of foliar treatment with complex mineral fertilizers of winter wheat crops in the Kursk region, Agriculture 5, 21–22 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Yu. Anishka, Sh. B. Bayrambekov, E. D. Garyanova, G. V. Gulyaeva. The effect of foliar feeding on the productivity of tomato in conditions of the Volga delta, Bulletin of the Nizhnevolzhsky Agro-University Complex: Science and Higher Professional Education 1, 5–7 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Polukhina, E. N. Ivanenko, D. E. Morozov, M. V. Vlasenko, The effect of foliar fertilizers on economically valuable indicators of table grape varieties, Bulletin of the Nizhnevolzhsky Agro-University Complex: Science and Higher Professional Education 4 (52), 185–191 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Piskunov. Methods of Agrochemical Research (Moscow: Kolos, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- F. T. Nezhmetdinova, M. E. Guryleva, N. Kh. Sharypova, R. I. Zinurova, A. R. Tuzikov, Risks of modern biotechnologies and legal aspects of their implementation in agriculture, BIO Web of Conferences 17, 00227, (2020) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- F. T. Nezhmetdinova, G. R. Fassakhova, L. R. Shagivaliev, N. Kh. Sharypova, R. I. Zinurova, Digital economy and transformation of personnel training for AIC, BIO Web of Conferences 17, 00228, (2020) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A. Z. Ibatova, F. T. Nezhmetdinova, F. F. Sitdikovб Global challenges for the agrarian sector of the Russian economy and its human resources, Spaces 39 (26) (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.